Those were the magic words, everybody stood up and began scrambling to grab their bags before bolting out the door.

"What about the dishes!?" Iida cried out, staring at the mountain of dishes in the kitchen.

Pushing the boy to the exit, you reassure him. "It's fine, I'll do the dishes while we're in class. Now c'mon Iida, we need to go!"

That only reassured him a bit, not feeling okay so confident about you using your quirk while in class. Either way, that was his only hope since he didn't want to return to dirty stinky dishes.

Grabbing Bakugo's hand, you tug him forward and the boy merely rolls his eyes, allowing you to drag him to class. The entire class arrived on time, slightly panting as Aizawa stepped into the room, causing everybody to hold their breath and straighten up.

"Good morning class. Thankfully, I didn't hear any complaints from your internships. I hope you each got something out of your experiences." He takes a seat on his desk, tired eyes gazing over the class. "You will have 1v1 battles during heroics today with All Might, we want to see some improvements from your internships. But first, we must discuss about an upcoming event."

This seemed to charge the energy with positive buzzing, students excitedly looking at each other.

Aizawa cleared his throat, "Usually we reserve this event for third years, a way for them to branch out and make connections. However, we will extend it to second years as well due to various heroes reaching out, showing an interest in you." Small cheers erupted to which he was quick to silence by activating his quirk. "Apart from the U.A Sports Festival, there is another event that U.A is famous for."

"The U.A Gala!" Mina squealed, earning a sharp look from Aizawa, making her mumble a quick 'sorry' under her breath.

"Like Ashido said, it is the U.A Gala. In this event, heroes from all over the world are invited, along with hero students from U.A and Shiketsu High. I cannot emphasize this enough- this is a huge event, not only will there be news coverage, paparazzi, and media, but you will be interacting with elite heroes, so behave yourselves. Am I making myself clear?"

Twenty two heads nodded in agreement, causing him to sigh at the feeling of a headache kicking in.

"Very well, the event will happen in a week. Therefore, for this upcoming week, there will be additional ballroom etiquette classes with Midnight and Present Mic. You are each required to attend, remember- you are representing the school so act like heroes." Standing up from his seat, he reached for his sleeping bag before adding another thing. "Dress appropriately. This is a black tie event, and your attire reflects the type of hero you wish to portray yourself as. You have creative freedom when it comes to your outfits, but you must get it approved by Principal Nezu before the event. Clear? Anything not appropriate won't be allowed."

Aizawa made sure to pointedly look at some of his students. Nodding, he retreated into his sleeping bag to doze off, letting the room erupt.

Turning, you look at Shinso who seemed to be a bit more alert now, face pondering something. "You're thinking pretty hard about something."

The lavender boy nods before glancing at you. "I'm assuming with these events, dates are allowed right?"

"I mean, I've never been but I'm assuming yes?" Confused, the both of you turn to Todoroki.

The half and half boy only shrugs, "I refused to go with my father. But I'm taking Midoriya as my date."

"Have you asked him? What if he doesn't want to go with you?" You were only teasing, but Todoroki suddenly seemed nervous as he glanced at the green haired boy before turning back around to face you both. You caught Shinso's amused look and grinned, even you weren't that dense.