I looked around for the person who matched the description of the seller.
"Excuse me are you Y/n?" Someone tapped me. We both turned around and a large man was towering over me.
"Yeah that's me" I stared up at him.
"Great" he smiled "these are the cuties"

I stared at the lively puppies.
"You can go ahead and take your pick" he said.
"Oh uh-"
"No you can't get all of them" Shigaraki said.
"Excuse me, whose paying me or you?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. I stared at the puppies. They all stared back at me "can I get them all?"
"Y/n who's going to take care of these dogs?"
"You're acting like we don't live with other people" I glared at Shigaraki "how much do you want for them?" I pulled out a stake of cash. His eyes widened "actually just take it all" I took the box and handed him the money.
"Thank you so much" he gasped "you don't know what you've done?"
"What have I done?" I asked.
"I lost my wife recently and I've had to provide for our 4 kids, she was the breadwinner so it has been really hard, then our dog gave birth so that didn't make it better" he said "thank you so much"
"Shigaraki can you hold this for me?" I asked.
"Sure" he took the box and smiled at the puppies. I picked up the 2 other stakes of cash from my purse and gave it to the man.
"I'll also give you my number, you can call me and I'm more than happy to provide any aid you and your family need" I wrote my number down and gave it to him. He stared at me in shock. His eyes started watering.
"Can I hug you?"
"Of course" he hugged me tightly.
"Thank you so much" he sniffed.
"No problem" I hugged back.

There was fast steps approaching us. I quickly let go and latched onto the person's neck. They were frozen in shock. My purse was in their hand.
"That's mine actually" I peeled the bag from their hands "thank you, try and steal from me again and you'll lose your life" I let go of their neck and they bolted away. I looked back up at the man.
"That was amazing" he said.
"Yeah it was" Shigaraki swooned.
"Are you a hero?" The man asked.
"No" I laughed "I'm Noire" he eyes widened.
"Wait fr?" He paused.
"Mhmm" I nodded.
"Noire bought my puppies and helped support my family, THAT'S SICK"
"Thank you" I laughed "we have to get going now"
"Ok let me not take up more of your time" he bowed "have a great day and thank you again"
"You too, byee" we walked into the mall.

"Should I hold the box?" I asked.
"No its fine" Shigaraki smiled at the puppies. They had started yawning.
"Ok let's get them stuff" I said. The box wasn't big enough for all of them to sleep so I picked one up. They rested on my chest and slowly fell asleep along with their brothers and sisters in the box.

~time skip~

"So you're telling me you got 5 more puppies and you want us to help take care of them?" Tyler asked.
"Yes please" I smiled "it's fine if you can't-"
"OF COURSE WE WILL" Rai yelled and picked one up "hello sweetie, do you know if they're boys or girls?"
"So they're 3 girls and 2 boys" I sat on the living room floor and let them out of the box. They ran towards me or Shigaraki "I'm going to introduce them to the dogs one by one" I giggled.
"Do they have names?" Compress smiled.
"I was going to ask you guys to help with that" I started putting coloured dog collars on them.
"This one" Dabi picked up the puppy with the silver collar "stormy, do you like that name?" Stormy got more and more excited "great" Dabi smiled. Rai picked up the dog with a pink collar.
"How do you like Icy?" She asked. Icy attacked her with kisses.