He pulled his gun out and put it right in the middle of my head.

"Come on Kailyn you playing witcho life, that shit ain't smart" He said smiling.

"I was just playing" I said standing there frozen.

"Ion give a fuck, do that shit again and you gone get shot" He nodded his head putting it back in his waist.

"Dry ass threats" I mumbled as low as i can walking away.

boom!

"You did not just shoot at me" I said turning around.

"Say what you said again" He said pressing his gun into my chest.

"I- I- didn't even s-say nothing" I said trying to move back but he just moved with me.

"Nah you said it under yo breath be a big dawg and say that shit right na" He said backing me into a wall.

"Ian say no-nothing what you talking about" I said shaking against the wall.

going out sad Kailyn.

"Kailyn you think life a game, keep fucking with me" He said tapping it against my forehead.

"That hurts" I said lowly.

"Shut the fuck up" He said sternly.

"It's not that serious why you pulling your gun on me"'I said trying to move away.

He grabbed me by my shirt and put me back against the wall making me hit my head.

"Oww" I whined on the verge of tears.

"What you mean it ain't that serious, Rell told you to stop correct? Or my ears playing tricks on me?" He asked.

"No" I mumbled rubbing my head while teary eyed.

"Oh so you just decided you was gone be lil stripper on live huh?" He asked tilting his head.

"No, i was playinggg" I said.

"Yeah witcho life, i'm being nice, so sit yo ass down somewhere" He said moving out my way. "I better not hear you mumble shit" He said.

"I better not hear you mumble shit" I copied shaking my head walking away.

He snatched me by my shirt and picked me up and put me on the ground.

"Why you keep playing? Kailyn you don't know when to stop?"He asked hovering over me with my shirt in his hand.

"HUH!!" He screamed making me jump.

"Why did you scream at me" I asked covering my face. "I don't scream at you so don't scream at me" I said underneath my hands.

He pushed my hands out the way and stared at me.

"See got you crying right now, you not tough mama so quit tryna act like it" He smiled in my face. He was pissing me off, he think he could control my life when i'm single AND grown.

"Taryn i'm GROWN! Okay? I can do what i want!" I said looking at him.

"Get off my shirt" I said trying to push his hands off my skirt.

"Ion care if you was 50, you doing single shit Kailyn i told you you was mines." He said still having a hold on my shirt.

"Okay i don't care can get me off the floor"'I asked.

He pulled me up harshly by my shirt and let me go forcefully making me stumble back.

"See you light as a feather talking like you big and fucking bad"'He chuckled sitting his gun on the dresser.