2.

𝑜𝑚𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑡

"FUCKKKK" Kailyn threw her lamp at the closet door.

She was having a mental breakdown and she couldn't help but destroy everything in sight.

She missed her dad, a lot. She was so tired of holding everything in and never telling anyone so she wouldn't project her sadness onto them. She was so tired. Tired of everything.

Only thing she ever wanted to know was would the pain of her dads death scar her forever or would she eventually accept it.

She grew exhausted from all of the throwing so she layed on her bed crying her eyes out.

Why me. I'm so tired of this shit.

Her mother being on a business trip for another 4 months gave her some space to be free. But she felt alone, both inside and outside.

She called her fathers number. She often did this when she felt upset so she could hear his voice in the voicemail.

"Ayooo it's Kahar, leave a message. But don't leave a message if you know i don't like you. I'll block you. Kahar out." The phone spoke.

"I miss you daddy, i really do" Kailyn wiped her eyes.

She got up and looked down at the mess she made. "Who cleaning this?" She asked herself stepping over it going down the steps.

She went into the kitchen grabbing a pack of teddy grahams.

"Incoming facetime call from Trigg" Siri spoke.

Kailyn declined the call not wanting to talk to anyone right now.

He just called back. She knew he was going to call over and over so she answered.

"I don't know who the fuck pissed in your cereal Kailyn... but don't you EVA decline my call again" He looked in the camera with a fat mug.

"Okayy" Kailyn laughed.

"What you eating?" He asked her. She showed him the pack of teddy graham's putting one in her mouth.

"Is that my bestieee" She heard Briana in the back.

"No- HEYYY BESTTTT" Briana said in the camera. "You been ignoring me all day what's wrong??" She asked.

"I'm good" She shrugged. "Oh well we all over here and i miss you so i'm gonna ask somebody if they can bring you over"

"Oh no- Girl you coming" Trigg cut her off grabbing the phone back. "See ya" He hung up.

"Well okay" She said to herself. She threw the empty packet away and jogged up the steps into her room. She slipped on some sweats and a graphic tee with her yeezy slides. She walked to her bathroom and splashed her face with water rinsing off the tears. She didn't need to shower since she showered that morning.

She began picking up a little around her room. She threw her lamp away and picked up the glass pieces in her carpet.

HONKKK!

that was fast

She looked out the window and saw someone's demon parked outside. She recognized the car as Blood's. She picked up her phone and some carmex slipping it in her pocket jogging down the stairs. She went outside and opened the back door getting in since she saw Cici in the front.

Looks like he forgave her

"Hey besttttt!!!" Trigg screamed as soon as she opened the back door.