I looked at them and they looked at me, but I kept walking to my dorm. When I was in there, I heard someone knocking on the door. I turned around, and saw Harry in front of me

"Hi" he said

I sighed "Hi. Do you need something?" I asked

"I just wanted to talk to you"

"tell me" I said

"Hannah, I'm truly sorry for what happened. I didn't want to hurt him, really. I just wanted to find out if he was the one who cursed Katie, but I know I didn't have to use that spell. I don't want to lose you. You're one of my best friends, and as friends I love you" he said

I sighed. I didn't want to lose him too, and I didn't want to stay angry with him forever.

"it's okay. I get it. I don't want to lose you too, and neither Hermione or Ron or Ginny. You are too important" I said

He hugged me, and I felt at home. He left the dormitory, and then I showered.

When I was done, Hermione, Ginny, Ron, Harry and I went to eat something for dinner. I wasn't so hungry, I just wanted to go to Draco, and stay with him. I wanted to spend time with my friends, but on the other hand I didn't want to leave Draco alone in the hospital wing. From what I knew only Blaise, Theo, Crabbe and Goyle had visited him sometimes. Nobody else.

I didn't know if I could stay there with him for the entire night. But I had a plan.

When we finished to eat, my friends and I exited the Great Hall

"Go, I'll join you later. I want to go to Draco" I said, and the all nodded

I walked to the hospital wing and I found Madame Pomfrey outside the room

"Good evening Madame Pomfrey."

"Good evening Miss Nolan. Why are you here?" she asked

"Oh, um, Professor Dumbledore asked me if I could keep an eye on Mr. Malfoy for the night. I don't know why. You can go and ask him, but I think he's a little occupied at the moment with Professor Snape and Professor McGonagall" I lied.

Well, I didn't completely lie, Dumbledore really asked me to keep an eye on Draco, but not in that moment, and not for the reasons I had. But Madame Pomfrey didn't know that.

"Oh, I see, well if Dumbledore asked you that, I have nothing to say to you. I think Mr. Malfoy is waiting for you" I nodded, and I entered the room.

He was writing something on a diary, he didn't see me entering the room

"Hey, what are you writing?" I asked

He looked up at me and hid the diary.

I looked at him confused "Do you keep a diary? For your secrets?" I asked, making fun of him

"ah ah ah, it's nothing" he said, "Did you manage to convince Madame Pomfrey to let you stay here?"

I nodded "If I want, I can do anything" I said smiling.

I sat on his bed next to him and we started talk about everything, but he looked strange, he seemed more restless and worried than usual, but I didn't ask him anything.

"Han, I just wanted to say thank you, you really saved my life, and I love you, no matter what will happen" I chuckled

"I love you too, but why are you saying all this?"

"Just promise you will love me no matter what will happen. Please"

"yes, I promise Draco"

A feeling of fear and confusion pervaded my body, but I tried not to pay attention to that.

Shortly after I fell asleep next to Draco.

I woke up in the middle of the night, or that was I thought. I looked at the clock. It was nearly midnight.

The room was dark, but I knew I was alone when I turned, and saw that Draco wasn't in the bed with me, just like when I fell asleep.

"What?" where did he go? He couldn't go anywhere he was too weak to walk alone around the castle.

I looked around: all his stuff was gone. I checked under the pillow where he had hidden the diary earlier. There was nothing of his left.

I got up and I exited the room. I tried to find him, but I didn't know where to start.

I wandered around the castle, when I heard a din coming from the Great Hall.

I ran in that direction, it wasn't that far, and I didn't care if I couldn't walk around the castle at that time.

I had a very bad feeling, and I felt scared, but I didn't know what I was afraid of.

I reached the Great Hall, but in that moment, I really wished I was anywhere else.

I was in front of them. There were death eaters in the castle. In front of everyone Snape hit two Aurors, and five death eaters followed him, but then I saw him.

I saw Draco following them with Bellatrix Lestrange. I stopped in front of them, but they didn't care about me, except for him. He stopped too in front of him. Tears on his cheeks.

"What is it happening Draco?"

"Come on Draco, we have to go now" Bellatrix said, without even look at me

"I'm so sorry Hannah"