036 "Holding You Close."

[A/N: Swears will be tossed around in this chapter and there will be some triggers and violence. ]

{Your P

{Your P.O.V.}

Gon, Akemi and Killua decided to spend the night, we also agreed that we wouldn't be going to school tomorrow or rehearsal.

"I'll get some blankets and pillows!" Akemi said and left the living room.

"Y/n I'm gonna order some food, we haven't eaten yet." Marcie said as she casually walked down the stairs wearing her Pajamas, Marcie had her phone in her hand and wore cotton white shorts with a random shirt with some crazy logo on the front.

"Pizza!" Hiroto chirped behind Marcie.

"That's what all little kids assume." Marcie yawned while rolling her eyes, she looked a little unwell.

Akemi came back with three giant blankets and pillows, "Help me-..." She whined and fell over.

"If you needed some help you could have asked me to go with you, ya' know!" Gon exclaimed and ran to Akmei, I tried getting up to help out, but Killua pulled me back.

"Hey where do you think you're going?" He said trying to be stern, he wrapped his arms around me, making sure I couldn't escape.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked trying to mimic his tone. My arms were free to move and so were my legs, I tried sinking down to release myself from Killua's grasp. Killua felt my body shift downward and immediately closed my escape way by wrapping his legs around my body as well.

"You need to rest, I'll help them set up if you promise not to try and help with anything tonight." Killua tried reasoning with me, I nodded and he let me go.

"Fine Fluffy." I mumbled and went to sit at the kitchen table.

Killua had heard me and replied, "Thanks Purple." He quickly got to work and helped Gon move the couch by extra room.

Akemi had laid out the blankets which were all different colors and textures, she used the couch cushions as seats to place around the coffee table, Hiroto went through some apps on the TV and tried to find the perfect show or movie
to watch.

It seemed to be quiet no one spoke at all, but it was noisy at the same time with all the clicking and furniture being moved around, I could still feel some of the pain in my right arm, touching the rough bandages my mind began to wander and recall the event.

'How did she stab me..? She knows I'm an orphan, but does she know I have siblings...why was she spying on us?'

So much had been going on that I could barely process what was happening just just few hours ago, Charlotte had known more than what she saw.

"I THINK I GET IT NOW!" I said and immediately stood up, my chair screeched back and my mind started to put the pieces together.