________

Mark pov...
I am in my office right now with bambam but I can't concentrate because of her... She is so weird. In the morning I thought she is  gonna sit and cry because shegot kidnapped. But I was surprised, the first thing she asked me was for a cup of tea... Seriously what kind of girl asks that to the kidnapper... This girl is driving me crazy. Now I get why taehyung is serious about this girl. She really is something but I don't get why she was tied up yesterday isn't she his girlfriend... Ahh I can't focus on my work now... I am going home maybe I can do my work there.
I stood up and I was about to go but suddenly bambam called me.

Bambam - bro where are you going.
Mark - home...
Bambam - oh come on bro we have to finish the project which we have to show to that Indian Mafia king...
Mark - I will do it when I reach home so bye...
I left from there and now I am in my car but suddenly I got a call from the maid I asked to take care of yn.. What happened why is she calling did yn run away or did taehyung take her away.. No, no she is mine. I answered the call..

On call
Maid - sir, miss yn wants to talk to you...

I took a deep sigh of relief

Mark - give her the phone.
Yn - hello Mark???
Mark - yes yn..
Yn - umm.. I know you are busy... But when you come back.. Can you please buy ice cream...
Mark - seriously???
Yn - thank you so much.. Bye..

She cut the call without letting me say anything. This girl, do I look like a servant to her?? And what thank you I never agreed to it. Ahh what is this girl...

Mark - driver take me to an ice cream parlor.

Yn pov...
I was sitting in this bed room while thinking a lot of stuff...
Wow just look at my life at this moment. I can write a whole novel about it. Does kidnapping runs in Korean Mafia peoples blood... I have never seen my brothers kidnapping some girl just because they like them... Thinking about my brothers, they were saying that Indian Mafia king is going to come here in Korea. But I don't know when they are going to come. Mark is also trying to get a deal with my brothers so he might know when they are coming. Should I ask him?? No, he might get suspicious. One thing is for sure I am not going to reveal that I am Indian Mafia king's sister to anyone at least till the deal is done, because what if they use me and blackmail my brothers. No, I can't take risk. Hmm... What would be tae doing now ?? He might have already found out that I am missing. He would be probably worrying about me. Well he deserves it. But I also miss him now.. Ahh yn you need to have some thing called self respect. You can't forgive him unless and until he realizes his mistakes... Now I need some thing to distract my self other wise my head will blast... Suddenly I am craving for ice cream...

I went to the kitchen there was many maids but the maid who looked like 60 year old had a different uniform and she follows me everywhere I go. Like if I go to washroom she follows me and stand near the door. I think Mark said her to keep an eye on me I guess. There was no ice cream in the fridge... So I thought I will call Mark and ask him to buy some ice cream but I don't have my phone... Idea..

Me - excuse me can I borrow your phone.
Maid - sorry miss sir told you can't contact anyone...
Me - I just wanted to talk to your sir. Is that also not allowed ???
Maid - umm... I don't know how about you wait for our sir to come...
Me - umm actually it is very important because I want him to buy my medicine... Other wise I will be in danger.
Maid - you can tell me, I will ask our guards to buy it..

If I say that I want ice cream then they probably won't buy it right?

Me - oh sorry I can't say it anyone. I can only say it mark...
Maid - umm o-k I will call sir and ask..