Chapter 39 : Torture room

Nabil grabs Yeonjun by the collar harshly before throwing the scarlet hair male on the floor, proceeding to connect the chain to the handcuffs on Yeonjun's hands (his hands were handcuffed to his back) before pulling the rope connected to the chain and pole. Now, Yeonjun is hanging as his wrists are bleeding, because the handcuffs are slowly piercing into his flesh. He gritted his teeth, bearing all the pain on his wrists.

Nabil then, takes a piece of thick cloth, and ties it on Yeonjun's face, as the cloth is covering the latter's mouth and nose at the same time. Yeonjun's heart increases its speed as he feels suffocated under the cloth's presence on his nose and mouth. Again, without saying anything, Nabil walks away, before coming back shortly after bringing a pail of water with him. He glares at the vampire in front of him.

"Fuck you"

Nabil spat, pouring the water on Yeonjun. The poor redhead struggles in breathing as he moves around, squirming, but his movements were limited. Minutes after minutes, Nabil tries different methods in torturing Yeonjun.

The scarlet hair vampire's scream echoes around the room. The stains of tears could be seen on the corner of his eyes. His hands are still cuffed, and he is now seated on a chair, his legs are tied together, as blood could be seen soaking his shirt mixing with the water from earlier. His wet red strands falling on his eyes as he feels dizzy to the loss of blood.

It's been over half an hour he was being tortured. And his clothes were torn here and there, the blood dripping down everywhere from his naked skin, as his chest going up and down at a fast pace. He feels like dying. And it seems like the wavy hair male in front of him won't be stopping any soon.

"I don't know who sent you here, and I don't give any damn fucks about them. But, who gave you the rights to kill my one and only son?"

Nabil questioned, his gray eyes staring right into Yeonjun's red ones. He's furious. He's angry. He lost his son. His one and only, beloved son. Sure, a lover's love is powerful. But, can it beat a father's love to his only son? No.

Yeonjun stayed quiet. He doesn't know how to answer it. He's afraid that Nabil won't believe him. Afterall, he's a vampire, and the latter is a vampire hunter. It's like fighting a fire, with another fire. Both wanting to dominate each other, and in the end creating a big mess.

"I said..."

Nabil takes a small yet sharp knife from the table and walks towards Yeonjun who is squirming on the seat, eyes quivering in fear.

"...who gave you the rights to kill Kamal?!"

Another loud scream echoes in the room, as the knife goes straight into Yeonjun's thigh. Tears streaming down from his eyes. He's in great pain. Another after another stab, his once flawless thigh, are now stained with deep wounds. Nabil took out the knife from Yeonjun's flesh harshly, as the vampires blood splurts out everywhere on his face and shirt. Again, Yeonjun screams in pain. Nabil grunts.

"Is it hard to answer a single simple question?!"

He let out his rage.

"EVEN IF I TELL YOU, YOU WILL NEVEE BELIEVE ME"

Yeonjun yells. His veins could be seen popping out from his neck and forehead. As the blood stains on his teeth are visible to Nabil's eyes.

"JUST FUCKING TELL ME!!"

"IT'S NOT ME OKAY?! MY BODY WASN'T IN MY CONTROL AT THAT TIME!!"

"LIES!!"

Nabil grabs Yeonjun by his collar, before breaking the handcuffs with the knife, making the knife broke jnto half. The wavy hair male drags Yeonjun and throws him on the wooden floor. The poor vampire whimpers and was about to get up but screams on the top of his lungs as he feels something sharp being nailed onto his left palm.

He cries, screams, shouts in agony, as the nail gets deeper onto his palm. Nabil is doing the crucifixion torture method on him. The scarlet hair male moves his tied legs around as his right hand is grabbing Nabil's shoulder, pushing the latter away. But Nabil, is stronger than he is. Afterall, Yeonjun is getting weaker due to his blood loss. And getting nail on the palm, as more dark crimson blood oozing out from it, is making his condition worst than ever. He whimpers when a hard slap landed on his bruised cheek. Chest going up and down in a faster pace. Nabil gets up and looks at Yeonjun who is struggling on the wooden floor.

He pities the younger. But blood, must be repayed with blood. And money, must be repayed with money. No matter how much he pities Yeonjun, it couldn't change the fact that the vampire is the reason why Hueningkai is dead. His one and only son, Hueningkai.

"Just tell me the truth, kiddo. I hate seeing you moving around helplessly like this"

He blurted out. Yeonjun cries. He lays in a starfish position, with his eyes closed, as tears are freely rolling down his bruised, bloody cheeks.

"I was under someone else's control... Why couldn't you believe me?"

He said. Although his words almost sounded like a whisper, Nabil heard it all.

"Proof, kid. I need proof"

"I can show you the proof.. but.. the proof... proof..."

His eyelids feel heavy as they slowly closing. The last thing he heard was Nabil's raspy voice calling him.

"...proof...Beomgyu...Taehyun..."

He whispers under his breath.

"... I'm sorry..."

Was his last words before his eyes closed completely.