Chapter 21 : Memory

Home.

What could be the right word to describe home?

A place where you can relax?

A building that has windows, rooms and furnitures in it?

Do you like home?

Well, of course not everyone does. Some like their homes because they have a healthy relationship with their family, and some don't because they are not in a good terms with their family. The word 'home' has many meanings.

It can means a house. Where you and your relatives gather, play, watch movies, play pranks on each other, celebrate Christmas or even birthdays. A mere building where you can create happy and also unhappy memories with your relatives. A place where you and your relatives can have dinner together, exchanging plans on what to do during the weekends and holidays.

And it can also means someone. Someone whom you love. Someone who treats you nicely even if you treat them like shits. That someone is the reason why you're in love, the only reason you feel comfort in their arms. A beautiful creation made by God Himself had sent to you to love, care, comfort and accompany you. But that someone can also begone from your sight forever, but their names remained in your heart.

For Taehyun, that someone is Choi Beomgyu. They are walking side by side, fingers interwined enjoying the older's company. He feels loved. He would always walk with Soobin and Hueningkai to their dorm and ended up third wheeling them all the time. But now, he has someone that can make him feel happy. Someone who is like the Soobin to his Hueningkai.

School period had ended hours ago, and now the two males are currently walking away from school. Walking pass by their dorm, Taehyun tilts his head to the side looking at Beomgyu. The ravenette vampire just smiles softly at him before tousling the younger's silver strands.

"Where are we going?"

The shorter one asked.

"The beach"

Confused, the younger raised his eyebrows in question.

"I'm taking you out on a date at the beach, sunshine"

Beomgyu blurted out when Taehyun couldn't seem to catch what he's trying say. Dusted pink tinted on Taehyun's cheeks as he squeezed the older's palm in embarassment. Beomgyu giggles.

"You're adorable, sunshine"

"Stop"

Taehyun chuckles. He's happy, that's for sure. At least, for now. Both males arirved at the bus stop, waiting for the next bus to come and fetch them. They sit there, looking around them and they were the only one there. Looking at his watch, Taehyun pouts.

"It's 14:35 pm. The next bus will be here at 17:00 pm"

He stated. Beomgyu nods.

A couple hours later, the couple started getting bored. Beomgyu is currently playing games in his phone as Taehyun keeps on tapping his foot at the ground, glancing at his watch every five minutes.

16:43 pm.

He groans in frustration before standing up, stomping his feet. Beomgyu flinches and the word game over showed up. He scoffs, putting his phone back into his pocket.

"What's the matter, sunshine?"

Beomgyu asked, looking at Taehyun who is sulking.

"Waiting isn't ny cup of tea, plus it's been couple of hours we're here"

He replied, looking back at Beomgyu. The ravenette vampire shrugs. He knows Taehyun is bored, and he is bored himself as well. The game he was playing wasn't that interesting and he eventually got bored of it.

Taehyun crouches down, stirring the pebbles with his fingers, resting his chin on his other arm that was wrapping his knees. Beomgyu smiles softly. He wanted to capture the moment. Taehyun looks so small and precious.

And that is why he fishes his phone out back to his hand, clicking on the camera app, snapping a picture of the younger. Beomgyu panics when the flashlight was on. And got even more panic when Taehyun adverts his gaze to the panicking vampire. He blinks in confusion as the corner of his lips curled up into a small smile. Standing up, he walks towards the older.

"You could have asked me first for a picture, you know"

Beomgyu looks at the younger, rubbing the back of his neck in embarassment.

"Can I see it?"

Beomgyu shakes his head. Taehyun pouts and immediately attacks the older to get the phone from Beomgyu's hand but the ravenette is faster and immediately got up, tiptoeing as he hold his phone up high from Taehyun's grab.

"I wanna see!"

The younger exclaimed, jumping in tiny to get Beomgyu's phone.

"No~"

The the older teased.

"Beomgyu hyunggggggg"

The silvernette whines, stomping his feet on the ground as in, giving up when Beomgyu suddenly hugs him. The older had the time of his life, teasing the younger as Taehyun is whinning and sulking childlishly. But Beomgyu didn't mind. He found it cute. The silvernette could hear Beomgyu cackling at him as he pouts even harder, pushing Beomgyu away before facing his back to the older. 

"I hate you"

He motioned. Beomgyu snorts, wrapping his arms around Taehyun's waist from behind as the silvernette flinches at the ravenette's sudden action. Beomgyu planted soft kisses on his jaw, chin, cheek to his lips.

"No, you don't and you can't. You love me so much"

Beomgyu replied, releasing his arms from the younger s he didn't caught Taehyun whinning at the sudden loose of warmth.

"No, I don't"

He spat. Beomgyu laughs. Ah, his Taehyun. His one and only Taehyun. The younger never failed to make him laugh. Just then the bus arrived. Both males get on it and the bus proceed to go to their destination. The beach.

They arrived at the beach a few minutes just before the sun sets completely. Beomgyu grabs Taehyun's hands and dragged him to the beach. Standing in front of the wide blue sea that was painted with pinkish, orangeish color from the sky as the bright orange reddish sun set behind it.

Taehyun's mouth agape. You could see the sun's reflection in his huge doe eyes. Beomgyu glances at the silvernette, smiling in satisfaction as his plan for today had been a success.

"Beautiful"

Was the only word Taehyun could utter. But he didn't realised that Beomgyu was staring at him the entire time. The time between dog and wolf landed perfectly on Taehyun's tan skin. His features are more visible to Beomgyu now. Taehyun's rosy yet pale lips, huge doe galaxy-like eyes, sharp jawline and pointy nose perfectly sculptured there on his small face.

"Yes, beautiful"

He replied. Taehyun turns his head to the older. Beomgyu was in fact, smiling at him all the time. He gulped, looking to their interwined fingers.

"Taehyun"

The ravenette called. The silvernette answered with a hum before looking up at Beomgyu. The older's eyes were sparkling.

Taehyun is his world. He needed to protect him, because if he was a pirate, then Taehyun must have been the treasure he had been seeking for.

"The sunset is beautiful, but my sunshine is merrier"