Chapter 30 : Do me, darling

The next day, after school, the two males head straight back home. During the school period, Beomgyu was following Taehyun everywhere he went, excluding his class of course, he also has some lessons to attend to. Why did he does that? Well, he's aftaid that the thing that happened yesterday will happen again if both of them aren't cautious enough.

Beomgyu had asked Yeonjun about the mind manipulating thingy, but the older has no idea. The older also said that whoever that was manipulating Taehyun's mind was someone who isn't their friends. Yeonjun suspected Hueningkai at first, but didn't after Beomgyu explained everything. It is impossible for a mere mortal to control another mortal's mind from afar. It's just a bizzare thing to do.

What happened to Hueningkai's relationships with his friends? Well, the blondenette seems to be keeping his eyes on both Yeonjun and Beomgyu at the same time. He also told Soobin about it and the latter was shocked, of course. Who wouldn't? How would you feel if one of your friends is a vampire? But, Soobin didn't mind their company as long as the two vampires are not a threat to him and Hueningkai. But Hueningkai is the opposite. While recess, he kept glaring at Beomgyu who was sitting beside Taehyun. All of them didn't know that Taehyun and Beomgyu are dating, they haven't reveal it. Well, not yet.

Swinging his feet in the air, while laying down on his chest on his bed, Taehyun's gaze is focused on his phone. He sometimes glance his eyes to the certain ravenette who is struggling doing his assignment papers on the study table. Both of them are in their regular clothes, Taehyun wore a plain oversized black shirt, along with a pair of black shorts and Beomgyu is in his pajamas. He said, it's comfortable so, why not?

Beomgyu is in dilemma. He had failed his Math exam miserably. This morning, Mrs.Lee called the ravenette to her office and gave him a good thirty minutes nagging, before proceeding to give him some assignment papers which he should finish them in one day.

Just one day.

ONE DAY.

Beomgyu grunts in frustration, as his eyes are losing their focus due to staring at the papers for hours. He's tired. But he needs to complete the assignment papers that have been given to him. There are almost eight of them. Easy? No shit sherlock, one paper contains twenty to thirty questions. And the poor vampire almost tear all of them into pieces.

On the other hand, Taehyun is bored. Beomgyu had asked for his help on one of the questions, which was a couple of hours ago. He's fucking bored. And he got tired of staring and scrolling down tiktok on his phone. He place his phone downwards on the soft mattress, before resting his chin on his palms, eyes focused to Beomgyu.

In Taehyun's eyes, Beomgyu looks attractive with just the silky pajamas wrapped around his body, the older's shoulder length black hair was undone, and his glasses making him looking ten times hotter than usual.  The younger giggles in amusement.

"Are you done yet, hyung?"

He finally speaks up after hours of silence in the room. He want cuddles.

"Not yet, sunshine"

Beomgyu answered, glancing for a few seconds at the silvernette. Taehyun huffs as his mouth forms into a pout.

"Taehyunie wants cuddles"

He spoke in a third person, Beomgyu turns his head almost immediately at the younger, lips forming into a soft smile. He pats his lap, as Taehyun grins, getting out from the bed making his way to the older. He gladly sits on the older's lap, facing Beomgyu as the vampire chuckles.

"I missed you"

The younger blurted out, still pouting. Beomgyu bops his nose slightly making him giggle.