Chapter 02 : Dorm

Taehyun stayed frozen in his seat. He blinks a few times looking at the male in front of him scanning the latter from head to toes.

"Are you single?"

Soobin and Hueningkai burst out laughing at Taehyun's sudden remarks. The raven hair male just laughs softly.

"Unfortunately, I have a boyfriend"

Taehyun nods mouthing a small 'oh'.

"Ouch"

Hueningkai teases along with a laughing seal (Soobin) beside him earning a death glare from the silver hair male. Soobin and Hueningkai both stop laughing and immediately pretends to eat, while preventing any giggles come out from their mouth. Taehyun clicks his tongue in annoyance focusing back on the raven hair male in front of him.

"What's your name?"

"Park Jisung"

Again, Taehyun nods.

"You just asked where is class A-3 didn't you?"

Jisung nods.

"You're the same class as Soobin hyung"

He added pointing at a munching Soobin. The bunny-like human looks so confused with his cheeks full of bread looking up at Taehyun who is casually scrolling his phone.

"What?"

He asked, clueless. The bread crumbs beside his lips fell on his shirt causing Hueningkai to let out a screech.

"Ew! Hyung, finish munching before talking!"

He exclaimed. Soobin furrowed his eyebrows before swallowing all his food in one go. He adverts his gaze to the raven hair male who is awkwardly standing there stiffing his smile.

"Let's go"

Soobin invited. He takes the breads from the table and proceeds to go followed by Jisung who is scratching his head. Hueningkai just giggles at his hyung's behaviour.

"Soobin hyung is so cute"

Taehyun adverts his gaze from his phone to Hueningkai who is still staring at the said male slowly disappearing from their sight from afar.

"I hate people in love"

"You'll find yours soon"

Hueningkai deadpanned. Taehyun rolls his eyes. Hueningkai scrunches his nose playfully. Just Taehyun being Taehyun, he had never believe in love. Never. Not even once. Whenever he watches movies where the heroin fell in love with a stranger she just met, Taehyun would always scoffs and sometimes distract himself from watching the movie. For him, it's weird.

"Why did she fell in love with him?"

"Oh, come on! Really?!"

"It's a stranger!!"

"Bitch I'm not watching these kind of shits again"

"Yep, he's an asshole"

Those are the words he would say everytime watching some cliché romance movie. Why do some random stranger fell in love with another stranger? Is that how some stories work? Do these happen in real life too? Taehyun doesn't know either and he doesn't give a shit about them because he doesn't believe in love. Correction, he never actually did believe in the word love.

However, his bestfriends Hueningkai and Soobin are the opposite of him. Those two would casually cuddle and watch movies and dramas all day in their dorm while Taehyun is just third wheeling all the time. Hueningkai believes in true love and love at first sight so does Soobin, while Taehyun? Nah, he said he's good being single. That's what he said.