Chapter 27 : Favor

Tick tock.

Tick tock.

Tick tock.

Beomgyu keeps glancing at the clock at the front wall of the class. His head feels dizzy and his vision is getting blurry every minutes. Looking around him, all of his classmates are still struggling answering the sheets. It was Tuesday, and Mrs.Lee suddenly announced that they're going to answer some exam sheets. He had already done his thirty minutes ago, and he anxiously taps his feets on the ground while slumping to the chair. The class was quiet, only the sound of the fans on the ceiling could be heard, as well as the sounds of the pens being pressed onto the sheets.

To be honest, Beomgyu doesn't know if he answered the questions correctly or if he just answered it as long as it is completed. He hates studying that's why. His number one enemy, noㅡ his one and only enemy, studying. And the first paper they have to answer today was Mathematics. And Beomgyu hates numbers.

He can count? Yes, he can. But why does he needs to learn about quadratics and other complicated Mathematics formulas if he doesn't use them in real life? Am I right? And Beomgyu is sure, that he hates the person who created the subject Mathematics. In Weolhwa, they have schools for vampires to learn some basic Math equations, and that is why, when he saw the questions earlier, his mouth agape as he understands none of them.

Sighing, he glances at Mrs.Lee who is walking around looking at his classmates papers. Beomgyu proceeds to rest his chin on his palm, while looking outside. His mind seems to have something else bothering him.

I need to go and find Sunoo soon.

He thought. But that thoughts only stayed for a while when a certain silvernette silhouette enters his mind. He blushed, thinking of last night's event, how he comfortably sleeping on Taehyun's laps and how Taehyun played with his hair softly. And let's not forget the fact that they almost make out yesterday's night.

Beomgyu gulped as he imagines how delicious did Taehyun looked under him yesterday. Moreover, the bright light from Taehyun's lamp yesterday made the younger's swollen lips more visible to his eyes, and he almost leans against the younger to leave some hickeys on Taehyun's neck. But he managed to prevent himself from doing so. He's afraid that Taehyun might not want it. He's afraid that if he does it without the silvernette's consent, Taehyun might ignore him again.

Just then he heard the sound of high heels stopping beside his table, then he heard someone flipling his sheet. Beomgyu looks to the side and it was Mrs.Lee. Shaking her head, Mrs.Lee scrunches her nose, giving a questionable look to the ravenette. Once again, she shakes her head before sighing heavily. As soon as she left his table, Beomgyu flips his exam sheet searching for some mistakes, but didn't. Glaring at Mrs.Lee from behind, he playfully sticks his tongue out.

"Pabo~"

He whispered yelled. And Mrs.Lee seems to not hear him at all since she keeps walking towards her table. A few minutes after, the bell rings. Beomgyu's lips curls into a big smile, although his head is hurting and he's getting dizzier every seconds, he keeps ignoring it, guessing it may be just a migraine.

"Alright class, stop writing. All of you are dismissed"

The moment she finished her words, the whole class got up and bow down as a respect before sprinting out to the cafeteria, so does Beomgyu. As soon as he arrived at the cafeteria, he spotted Yeonjun, Soobin and Taehyun sitting in their regular seats. Running towards them, he plastered a big smile when Taehyun waves at him, smiling widely.

"Yo, BG"

Yeonjun blurted out all of a sudden.

"What's up with you?"