Chapter 25 : Apologise

Taking a cab late at night, the three finally arrived at the dorm. Although the ahjussi who drove the taxi questioned them about the injury Beomgyu has, the ravenette only explained that it was just a minor injury and he could take care of it by himself. The three of them were soaked, wet from the rain. And Taehyun knows that he will get a fever soon, but he couldn't care less.

As soon as the door to their room opened, Taehyun placed Beomgyu on the sofa, while Yeonjun is just watching them. He couldn't do anything. He froze on his place and hung his head low, not entering Beomgyu's and Taehyun's shared room. The silvernette runs towards the kitchen, taking some unused clean cloths, before running to his room bringing the first aid kit with him. Then he rushes his way back to Beomgyu who is sitting, leaning against the sofa putting some pressures on his injuries. The younger quickly kneels down.

"Lift up your shirt"

He ordered, startling the older.

"Whaㅡ what?"

He blurted, out of shock. Taehyun's eues shoot wide, motioning and waving his hands in front of Beomgyu while shaking his head, denying.

"Uhㅡ Don't take it the wrong way! I'm trying to help you with your wounds!"

Taehyun rapped out. Beomgyu's mouth agape in confusement, turning his head towards Yeonjun, the scarlet hair male looks confused as well before bursting out laughing. Taehyun look at the two Chois back and forth, bitting his lips in embarrassment.

"Sure"

Beomgyu replied, lifting his shirt up. And the moment he does so, Taehyun scrunches his nose at the sight of the big yet small hole on Beomgyu's abdomen. He trails his delicate fingers on it, touching the fresh flesh, shaking his head at the sight. And Taehyun sighs out of relief when he sees the wound slowly healing by themselves. The silvernette takes the cloth and wipes Beomgyu's wound gently and softly so he would not hurt the older. By just a few seconds the cloth were soaked with dark crimson liquids. 

The youngest of the three, slowly takes out the ointment, applying it on the cotton buds before dabbing it on the wound. Beomgyu could onky observed how delicate and soft is Taehyun with him.

"You could have die, hyung"

Yeonjun flinches at Taehyun's statement.

die.

Beomgyu just chuckles, ruffling Taehyun's wet silver strands softly.

"But I didn't"

He replied. Yeonjun clenches his fists. He should be ashamed. He almost killed his little brother, and yet, the ravenette still invited him to his shared room with Taehyun. Turning on his feet, he was about to walk away when Taehyun calls him.

"Yeonjun hyung"

The silvernette called. His hands are still busy with Beomgyu's wound, wrapping it with bandages after applying some ointment onto it.

"Can you stay, for a moment?"

The scarlet hair male could feel his heart thumping harder in his chest. Hearing  Taehyun's voice adding more guilt into his chest. Let alone when was Taehyun bolting towards him, and letting out his rage at him while they were at the beach. Taehyun was angry with him. The younger felt betrayed. So, why would he stay there any longer? Right?

"Why?"

Yeonjun replied. He didn't want to seem rude but that's what he got in mind. If Taehyun felt betrayed, why would he wanted Yeonjun to stay there?

"I need to talk to you"

The youngest out of three added, getting up before helping Beomgyu to stand on jis feet.