Chapter 12 Road trip pt2 <3

This will be Novas hair and outfit for the road trip!!

That's the hair and outfit I'm wearing for my first day back to school tmr <33

Alright love you guys!!

Play the song when I put the **

If I get a better pic where I'm not insecure in the shirt I'll show you the whole outfit without the big jacket :)

I don't like myself very much so pls no hate!

One last thing I AM A MINOR!! Okay do NOT send me gross things on the DMs!

POV: Nova ;)

In the beginning of the trip Louis asked why I only sing certain parts of songs. He assumed that I didn't know all the words so I explained to him.

I only sing parts of songs that apply to me and that was the end of the conversation. (This is important remember this!!)

We've been listening to my playlist for 20 minutes now Louis seems to like my taste in music but it's hard to read him. I never know if he likes the song or wants me to turn it off.

Along with that he refuses to pick the Music. He knew a couple songs I've played.

Sometimes I'll stop the music and make light banter with him, he's very easy to talk to. I press play on my driving playlist and one of my all time favorite songs come on.

**

"Oh fuck yeah! You better know this song Louis freaking Tomlinson!" The music is on full blast so I have to yell for him to hear.

He looks over at me with a amused grin while I get ready to shout the words at random cars passing by.

"18 Crazy pulled up in your daddy's car" i look at him and look to the car we're sitting in as I give him a goofy look.

Louis is the type of person anybody could fall in love with.

Priorities Nova priorities!

I get back to singing the song, louis seems to know the beat at least because he's drumming his singers on the steering wheel. I'm surprise we haven't crashed by now I mean I can go full out when singing with the speaker on full blast. No wonder he's the getaway driver this man as some skills.

All of a sudden I hear a deep British accent singing the words lightly, just enough so I can barely hear it.

"SO IF YOU WANNA PISS OFF YOUR PARENTS DATE ME TO SCARE THEM SHOW THEM YOUR ALL GROWN UP!!" Louis and I both sing at the same time we make eye contact in the mirror I can feel the blood rush to my cheeks and the embarrassment sets in.

" if long hair and tattoos are what attract you baby then you're in luck!" He doesn't sing the part but I do and I'm directing it at him. I have long hair and tattoos. This part of the song applies to me.

We get to a stop light and i get distracted by a butterfly on are windshield.

"And I know it's just a phase you're not in love with me, you wanna piss off your parents baby." Louis sings looking at the light waiting for it to turn green. He turns his head over to look at me "piss off your parents that's alright with me." He sings still looking at me as the light turns green. He snaps his head to look straight ahead and presses the gas.

My lips parted I may be thinking to much into it but, we've been singing only the parts of songs that apply to us right? Does he think I'm only with him and hanging out with him to piss off my dad?

No no I'm totally overthinking this.

The car ride goes by fast after that we played so many different types of songs.

I finally got Louis to give me a song request

He chose 'can I call you tonight' by thelazylazyme

It's actually a very good song I added it to my playlist. After that we decided to stop at a gas station.

"Okay I'll go inside and pay for the gas because I also wanted to get a drink and I'm guessing by the fact your practically shaking you need cigarettes?" I look over all Louis he nods his head with a breathy laugh. I go to open my door but something grabs my hand. I look over and Louis has my hand is his while his other hand is getting a 100 out of his wallet.

"No Louis your not paying for it I'll buy it's okay." He just looks at me and puts the cash in my hand.

"Nova take the money it's okay." I shake my head and put the money back in his hand. I don't need him to pay for it I can do it myself.

"How about this Louis next time we stop somewhere you can pay but right now in paying end of conversation." I look at him and he just grins letting go of my hand.

As I'm getting out of the car I hear a faint "Next time" with a breathy chuckle he definitely didn't want me to hear that so I pretend I didn't and go inside.

I go to the back and grab a Four pack of redbulls and some of those mango and chilly suckers. There my favorite type of Suckers my mouth is literally watering thinking about them. I come up to the cashier "Hello how are you?" I ask pushing my things towards him.
He gives me a nice soft smile "I'm okay how are you sweetie pie" I let out a small laugh hes so nice. I wish everyone was this nice.

"I'm doing good thank you for asking." I say back he gives me a light nod "No problem Hun need anything else?" I look out the window to find the number of the gas pump are car is at.
"Yes can I get 40 on number 6 and a pack of Marlboro Reds as well." He gives me a confusing look that I can't read.

"40 on number? Ah 6 right?" I nod my head
"And Cigs to go with it? Are you sure not to be of any offense but you look like your 16 Cupcake." He doesn't grab the Cigs

I pull out my fake ID I am old enough to buy cigs and Alcohol but I have to use my Fake because people can't know my real name , this happens all the time I have a baby face so I'm used to it.

"Here." I pass him my ID he rings me up and I wave goodbye to the nice man in the gas station.

Once I get back to the car I talk to Louis while he's pumping the gas not about anything specific just life.

Louis opens my door for me and I go to sit down when I see the 100 dollar bill sitting on my seat.

"Little bastard." I whisper to myself

Louis is the type of person I want to fall in love with.

I can't though.

1171 word count

Love you all Sm this is the last part to the road trip I think I don't know yet there may be a part 3 but we will just have to see won't we?

So Louis being a gentleman aww

Next time?? Hmmm

Felt like giving you guys a small break before shit hits the fan

So there ya go another comfort chapter <33

Love you guysss!!! <33