Chaper 6 xx

Nova ;) POV:

" What the fuck was that about av?" I question once she gets back to the group away from that Ryan kid, "seriously who was the creep?" Niall asks clearly pissed off. While Aven is explaining I'm not paying attention, I'm busy watching Harrys body language his jaw is clenched and his fists are ready to throw a punch he knows who it was talking to Aven and he's not happy about it to say the least.

" So I'm going to lunch with him." Aven concludes oh FUCK no " no your not!" I speak up, she was trying so hard to not look nervous when talking to Ryan. Granted she always looks nervous but this was a scared nervous. "Wednesday is right your not going atleast alone, he's creepy I don't trust him." Niall backs up my statement "We don't trust him." Louis reply's as well.

I can tell they have all grown protective over Aven and so have I, "Non of you are coming with, period end of story!" Aven says I've got to admit I've never seen her pissed like this, her tone is harsh yet still soft like always Harry must be rubbing off on her.

The argument went on for a while till Aven had to leave to meet Ryan, Niall was pissed, Louis was pissed, I was pissed, Harry looked like he was about to commit a mass murder, then there was Liam he looked mad but not at Aven or Ryan. He looked mad at Harry the most..

As Aven left we promised to stay, yet here we are packing are stuff and following her. We get inside the restaurant and there are Aven and that twat, I wonder how she knows him. Probably an Ex.

We get seated not to far away just watching them, because over my dead body that prick will even speak to her wrong. "Fuck this." Harry says getting up. Nobody tries to stop him, pretty sure it's because we were all thinking the same thing. "Wait- nobody's gonna stop me?" Harry says looking confused at all of us, personally I'm just enjoying my milkshake waiting for Ryan to slip up and test me I've got some anger I need to get out anyways.

"Harry nobody cares go over and talk with are friend Ryan." Niall says giving Harry a look, talk.... "Yeah ok talk sure cuz it's not like Harry looks like he's gonna kill him" I whisper shout at Niall. When I look back Harry had already walked away sitting down next to Aven.

Not to long after she looks at are table, I give a awkward smile while she just rolls her eyes obviously angry we didn't uphold are promise.

Realizing I zoned out I look up and oh goodie, Harry just almost stabbed Ryan's hand how fun... " is he crazy we're in a public place...... atleast take him somewhere people won't find his body." Niall Liam and Louis shoot there heads up probably alarmed at the last thing I said. " I mean, uh no Harry shouldn't have scared him ahh." Louis laughs, he actually laughed "Yea Wednesday super convincing." Niall reply's shoving Louis shoulder a bit.

And then it all went to shit.

All I can say is, Harrys in a cop car, Ryan is well fucked, Aven is furious it's scary to be totally honest, Louis and Niall look extremely shocked, Liam is just standing there while, I'm being detained..

"Get the fuck off me! If you were doing your job we wouldn't be in this situation pig!" I'm on the ground being detained for "assaulting a police officer" which is seriously bullshit they weren't doing anything I had to push them out of the way to get to Harry before he would have killed Ryan. PLUS Ryan put his hands on Aven, well lucky for me I took a couple years in boxing, not so lucky for him I took that anger I was talking about earlier out on him. Then Liam got Harry off him and took a turn smashing Ryan's face in.

Everything is now fucked.

~~~POV:Niall~~~

"HOLY MOTHER OF CHRIST!" I exclaimed watching Harry and Wednesday BOTH get detained. Not gonna lie I don't think I'll provoke her again now knowing what she's capable of. "Am I dreaming or did NOVA just beat the absolute shit out of Ryan and the officer putting her in handcuffs?"

"Not dreaming, she's a badass maybe we should add her to the team" I joke and Louis fun lighthearted expression turns to stone, "Dont even joke about that J- Niall. Let's go back Harry will be to the hotel soon.." Nova will be too I'll have someone get her. I may tease her and make fun of her but she's not sitting in jail because of harry or any of us for that matter.

IK IK, this one was a lottt shorter then the others im sorryyy. Alsooo yes I changed some stuff cuz I'm tired of there not being any girl badasses.

Wonder how it will go when nova gets released without any charges wouldn't she be curious?? We will find out soon tho besties ima try to be more active.

Niall just joking nova getting put on the team? Louis would be pissed. ;)

ANYWAYSSS besties lmkkk what you guys think again sorry for it being so short I'm writing this at 2:00 am Rn and I'm about to pass out.

One last thing, The next chapter may or may not contain violence coming from nova, don't ya think it's time for her to have some trauma too?? XX love y'all!! <3