Chaper 5 xx

I know the timelines aren't very well matched up to the original duplicity, but that's because this is just Louis and novas interactions, and how they see each other so this book might be a bit all over the place.<3

Louis POV:

"DAYTONA BITCHES" I hear Niall SCREAM for the thousandth time today. "Niall" I say in a calm tone "shut the actual fuck up before I take that Daytona and shove it up-" I get cut off by Liam saying "alrighty then" clapping his hands once and rubbing them together.

He then proceeds to grab mine and Nialls shoulders (very roughly I might add a bit rude if you ask me) "how about both of you shut the fuck up and we can all enjoy are day" he says with a smile but it isn't a nice friendly smile it's one that says "agree with me because I'm bigger then both of you and will actually kill you"

"Fuck it fine" Niall replies rolling his eyes "yea, yea okay dad." I respond also and roll my eyes a bit annoyed how Liam gets all the power in this situation, like what the fuck Niall was the one being annoying.

After about 30 minutes we're ready to go out onto the beach, I was in a better mood then earlier because Nova had texted me. She always seemed to make me feel better even through a phone.

Like I was saying... I was in a better mood until that Irish blonde fuckhead had to scream "DAYTONA BABYYY" at the top of his lungs even though for the past 30 minutes everyone explained how god damn annoying it is.

"I'm gonna kill that fucker" I mutter under my breath but before I can grab Niall and actually stab him he runs out the door, he's not that fast but the thing is  I.don't.run period end of story... well unless someone's dying but other then that I don't run ever.

It's gross if you ask me I mean your breathing heavy, sweating, face gets all red. You pretty much look and act like a alien. Oh shit that what's it's like after sex? I don't even want to know.

Not the point though because I'm actually kind of excited, like I said I was texting nova apparently she gets a day off today and is going to meet us at the beach.

It's hard to always be not smiling and serious because if I smiled once around the boys and they saw. They would be asking me questions left and right trying to get me to tell them everything. Normally I wouldn't care if it was about work or something but it's not it's my personal life, and I don't tell people that stuff.

"Louis??" "Louuuu" I hear Liam say waving his hand in my face " what- yea sorry" he was talking about something that had to do with are next job I really didn't care to be honest but I'm trying to not be such a dick today.... it's not working if you ask me.

Once we're on the beach all I can look at is nova, styles is staring at Aven they have this weird thing where they like to make each other jealous. So he's constantly watching her, trust issues much... anyways I'm sitting in this shitty ass chair on this shitty ass beach filled with shitty ass people, but atleast novas here.

We text sometimes and I'm trying so hard to not fall because it's not just the mafia, it's everything about the mafia. If you have someone you love Malikia will see it as a weak spot, and why is that bad you may ask. Malikia eliminates weak spots. Other then perfect Aven of course I don't hate her if anything I petty her. She's clearly falling for styles and she thinks she knows what she's getting into but in reality she has no clue.

After zoning out for a bit, I look up and see Nova but Aven is on her- wait what the fuck. I'm going to sound like Niall right now but DAMN THATS HOT. I watch them as Aven takes the lime and runs it down Novas chest then placing the lime in her mouth, "holy shit there doing body shots" Niall says with a shit eating grin. I roll my eyes but he can't see it because I have sunglasses on. Next Aven sprinkles salt over the lime juice on Novs chest.

Reaching over to the table she grabs the tequila pouring a shot and shooting it back, Avens not a pro like the rest of us she makes a sour face then continues to lick up Novs chest slowly making sure Harry sees what she's doing. She definitely doesn't realize this won't make him jealous it will just turn him on, he's a grade A dickhead. Once she grabbed the lime with her teeth from Novas mouth some random guy walks up to them.

I'm already pissed he just looks like a piece of shit by that preppy outfit he's wearing, I'm guessing his name is chad or Dillon he's just breathing in there direction and I want to kill him maybe I shou- "Who is he and why is he talking to Aven" Liam asks "No idea but he seems like a tool should we go save her?" I ask.

After about 1.3 seconds Styles body stiffens slightly, he knows who that is. I take my sunglasses off and my shirt because I actually really like this shirt and don't want blood to get on it. Now yes I may be assuming but Styles isn't the only one good at reading people I know by the end of the next hour that preppy guys face will be smashed in because of Harold over there.

Avens gotten off Novs at this point standing now she's talking to let's just call him chad, she's talking to chad and she's most definitely uncomfortable I can see it in her body language. Nova stands up next to Aven, and she's obviously protective over her because she looks like she wants to stab chad.

Harry walks over to them and I stand up Niall and Liam do to because we all got the message that he's gonna beat the shit out of this chad dude. Nova walks over to us leaving Harry chad and Aven to talk (this isn't gonna end well).

We start to banter but I'm also staying aware of Aven and them, soon Styles walks back over to us leaving them alone and he's PISSED I can tell his jaw is clenched and his fists are in balls like he's about to throw a punch."what was that about? And who is that tool talking to Aven?" Niall says he's always been defensive over her he has a soft spot for her. Harry doesn't answer he just stares at Aven like I said he definitely knows who this guy is,and that's not a good thing.

I kind of sorta like Aven but I wouldn't risk my life or job for her especially because I know who her real father is and all the "damage control" he's put us through. It's inhuman what he's done to literal children, using them as if there just objects that should risk there life for him and his jobs. He finds people who are helpless and offers them what ever there missing like Niall for instance he was homeless and what did Malikia give him, Everything he's ever wanted Nice things, money, fame, and that frat boy persona, but not without a price.

Trust me nobody comes into the mafia because they want to, yes we had a choice and decided to become mafia associates but that choice was forced on us all of us, and we all have a shitty life story on how we got here but we're still people. Malikia sees us as weapons, tools,disposable so that's what we have become. He's trained us to be weapons and tools he's sees us as nothing more then a names and a face.

What did y'all think?? Louis is jealous OooO

Hope you liked it XXX <33