Chapter 7 XX ꪜꫀꪀ⚥︎ꪑ

POV: Niall </3

The lads and I finally agreed to bail Nova out. Mostly because she had a charge on assaulting a police officer and if Sal found out she would have to go back home and not gonna lie she's been growing on me. So we got her out and she's back at the hotel with us yay....

"Okay wait why- what- ok how did you get me out without court or anything?" Damnit here comes the questions and I know Louis will fold and tell her everything so I'm making sure he won't talk at all.  "We made some calls, were in a world wide rock band you know that right?"I'm hoping that will convince her, we don't need anybody else knowing the real duplicity.

"Oh okay that makes sense- but-"I cut her off "but nothing we got you out be thankful." I sound a lot more mean then I anticipated. Louis straightened up his back and clenched his jaw he was not happy with the way I spoke to her. "What Niall means to say is everything is taken care of so no need to worry Novs." Louis corrects me trying to make Nova feel more comfortable, she doesn't seem uncomfortable she seems pissed at the way I spoke to her.

I just watched this girl I thought was more innocent than Aven deck a cop I need to change my tone before I'm the one getting decked. "Yea so let's just continue like this never happened? Okay?" I give a stern look to Louis knowing he would be the one to spill everything about us. "Okay sure." She says lighthearted acting like she didn't just give me the Death Stare.

I asked Aven to talk to Wednesday in a different room so us lads can talk about everything that went down and how to get Aven to leave before Harry gets here.

Once they left I grab a unopened vodka bottle and sit on the Sofa where Liam is to the left of me and Louis is infront of me on the other Sofa. "So how do we get Aven to leave before Harry gets here, she can't be here I know she will flip and try to "save" him." Liam speaks in a hushed tone knowing Aven and Nov could hear us if we're to loud. " We will just tell her Harry is someone else? Maybe that would work then when we know it's already been done we could bring her back?" Louis responds keeping the same hushed tone. "Well that could work but she will still ask so many questions and you know Harry will tell her everything he's whipped." I say knowing Harrys never been close to anybody, just the fact he stopped sleeping with other random girls every night tells me he's whipped.

We all have trauma, and slowly but surely we have learned about each other's trauma but with Harry nope he's never shared anything. All we know is his real name why he's here but nothing else, we know he was a preppy kid and hated his father and his mother is gone but nothing else. Once I asked him about it, why he doesn't take his clothes off when he sleeps with girls, I found him for the first time overdosing that night. After that I learned to not ask those questions he's a private person I get that but I blamed myself for him overdosing, I thought it was my fault till I realized that just because I found him didn't mean it was the first time.

I don't push when it comes to things like your past or your secrets, that's someone's personal problem. When Louis told me everything about him I rethought how I've always treated him, I've always been a type of person to pick on people not in a rude way but just as a joke. When he told me everything and I mean everything he's been through I cried. Yup I cried because I may put on this act of frat boy who fucks girls and doesn't care but after I found out all the shit he's been through it made me realize I had it bad but holy shit he had it worse.

Not gonna lie it made so much sense on why he acts the way he does, quiet,anger issues, doesn't get close to people no matter what, hates affection, needs personal space or he snaps, keeps his head down and doesn't like conflict, it all adds up.

I may be a fucking idiot when it comes to book smarts but when it comes to street smarts and reading people I can read anybody like a book. Harry swears he's amazing at reading people but let's be honest when he "read" Aven to find her sisters name out, we already knew her sisters name.