Chaper 2

I wake up to the sounds of shuffling I'm guessing the bus will be stopping soon why do these idiots have to be so fucking loud I just wanna sleep. I rub my eyes and pull the red curtain back to put my feet over the side of my bunk and get out. Of course I see Liam walking around not giving a fuck how loud he is. "Hey don't be so fucking loud it's called common courtesy asshat" I say in a annoyed tone "fuck you mate its not my problem you have a stick up your ass 24/7 because you can't get laid." Liam says back, "maybe if you had another insult other then the fact I'm a virgin I'd actually be offended" literally that's all the boys talk about is I'm a virgin the next time someone brings it up and I'm going to stitch up there wounds with a dirty needle.

After that bullshit conversation I make my way over back to the lounge area and open the door first seeing Harry sitting on his phone looking angry as always. Then I see Aven next to Niall oh that's why Harrys so mad, "when will sal be here then" she says "15 minutes most likely" Niall gets up and so does Harry I just came in here to see how close we were to the hotel. I hear Niall say something to Aven about signing the giant stack of papers and just getting it over with. Instead of staying I turn around and walk away Harry and Niall following me.

Once I get back on my bunk I get in I hear a loud thump "owe fuuuuuuckkk" I chuckle a little bit knowing Niall hit his head on his bunk, at least I can laugh at there misery god these guys are dumb. I pull out my phone and start scrolling through it I come across novas page on Instagram.

Wow she's really pretty she has long dark hair these beautiful eyes and a great clothing style. As I'm looking at every detail of this picture I accidentally press the like button..... FUCK oh god she's gonna think I'm creepy or something shit shit shit. I immediately unlike and close Instagram, when I hear loud stomps across next to my bunk sal must be here I could tell by his angry little footsteps he must be here for Aven. Soon enough I hear the lounge door open again and to sets of footsteps across the bus, why is sal always mad like seriously he needs a blunt or something that dude constantly has a red face and is screaming, mostly at styles. Thank the gods Aven is gone though I need a line and it actually physically makes me ill to see her ugly ass shoes sorry Aven but those aren't it sweetie.