Chapter 11 Road trip pt 1 ;)

Heyy so it's like 1am I have to be up at 6am tmr ughh, anyways don't forget to comment and share your opinions!!

Also I'm sorry about the late update wattpad has been deleting all my drafts let's hope this one gets through <33
This was a comfort chapter for me to write just a btw.

POV:Nova

So Louis has been by my side all week why? Couldn't tell you, it was weird at first but I guess now I'm getting used to I still don't know how to act around him.

He doesn't do much he just stays in my room at every hotel we go to? He always sleeps on the couch and does his daily routine just in my room. It's odd... but I've come to learn he isn't as bad as I thought he would be.

So I'm now here sitting in my hotel room talking to Louis, I have to get to know him he needs to trust me for this plan to work. If he doesn't trust me I'm screwed.

"So I dropped out of Med school I guess, well I guess I was just over it you know? Just over everything I wanted life to be simple."
Louis ends his rant with a soft smile looking over at me. The only other thing in this room that's making noise is the TV we are  watching the new season of OBX.

Louis is cool and all but JJ on OBX is extremely hot I don't know who to look at or listen to, the TV or Louis.

"Simple? I wouldn't call being a Mafia associate 'simple'" I joke a little to brighten up the mood I feel terrible like there's a pit in my stomach. He was just a kid when he got put in this mess.

I don't even like my Father and he treats me like a princess compared to how he treats his 'employees' I could never do what these kids that work for him do.

"Yeah you're right it's okay though. W- are you" he pauses looking at me with a glimmer in his eyes

"God you are!" He says with a laugh.

"What? Im what?" I look at him confused.

"You are so watching JJ and rafe instead of engaging in this conversation." He rolls his eyes with a playful look.

"What?" I fake Gasp and put my hand to my heart "I am not! I'm completely engaged in this conversation." I say with  'as matter of a factly' tone.

"Yeah okay." Once again he rolls his eyes and lets out a breathy laugh.

There's that pit in my stomach again..

——next morning——

"Ughh turn off you stupid- piece- of- UGHH." Trying to reach my phone to turn off my alarm clock all of a sudden it goes silent.

I look up and low and behold the god himself Louis freaking Tomlinson is standing there with my phone in his hand.

"This thing has been going off for at least 15 minutes it's driving me insane."He says with a groggy voice meaning he just woke up as well.

"Oh you got a text from- uh who's 'fake blonde'? Cuz they sent you like 17 different texts."  He points the phone in my direction so I can read the screen. I can barely focus on anything mostly because this man isn't wearing a shirt and his sweats are hanging dangerously low on his hips.

"Oh yeah Fake blonde that's Niall, a- ITS 7am we were supposed to leave at like 5:30am were so screwed. Oh my god sals gonna kill me. Yeah , yeah sals gonna kill me." I'm having a minor freak out my hands are on my head and I don't know what to do.

"He's gonna have my ass for this. He's gonna kill me. Okay Louis listen very closely!" I look at him completely seriously he looks confused but just stands there as I get up and put both my hands on his shoulders.

"At my funeral- pay attention! At my funeral I do not want a open casket like at all alright. Okay yeah and anddd I'll right a list of names for you if they show up kick them out. Got that?" He looks amused and it's pissing me off but it's kind of hot at the same time.

"Nova Novs- Wednesday! Nobody's going to die I talked to Sal he said we could drive instead of go on the Bus. I explained we binge watched Outter banks last night and fell asleep really late. Okay everything will be fine just pack real quick then come get me and we will leave."  He tosses my phone on my bed then leave the room.

Oh okay. I'm not gonna die good to know.

We got into the car it was a 1970s maybe Mustang and it was beautiful

I have a thing for Cars I have a lot of the actually I just can't use them right now because we're on Tour.

I hop in the car and turn on my speaker I brought for music. I assumed Louis liked old cars and they obviously don't have Bluetooth but I love my Music so I brought my Speaker.

He starts up the car and as I'm about to speak he reverses putting his hand on the back of my seat and looking out the back window.

I don't know if you know this but that's extremely attractive and I'm trying not to drool here.

Once were pulling out of the parking lot I speak

"So I brought my speaker whatcha like listening to?" I ask with a little excitement, I'm in a better mood than I am in most morning because I got to sleep in a bit.

"Whatever you like I'm sure I'll like, just listen to whatever you want darling." I think I'm actually going to pass out.

Give me a couple seconds to breath.

I put on my Favorite playlist it's just throwbacks and chill songs.

The song 'slow down' by Chase Atlantic comes on and I get way to excited.

Well let's see how this road trip is gonna go.

1031 words

Road Trip part one is out!! Next part should be coming soon <3

Love you guys so much I'm so proud you have all been so patient!!

*kisses and hugs to everyone*

XX Tay <33