help

A/n: this is using idk pronouns and tw for derealization  yelling gore and suggestive stuff.

A sharp pain shoots through your body causing you to jolt awake you stare at a deconstructed dirt wall that sit in front of you, where am I? You sit there for a while trying to remember where you are the only thing that came to your mind was sitting on a chair with... friends? You just can't remember...
After a bit you finally stand up with a slight waddle and exit the dirt hut you where in, as you look around you see a bench with a jukebox next to it you walk up to it with a curiosity as to why the jukebox it outside.

Infront of the jukebox is a purple and white disc, you pick it up and examine it. "Not to scratched up" you put the disc in and sit on the bench.
(Play the song above now)
As the disc plays an unsettling feeling washes over you, the once bright sky now getting covered by dark gloomy clouds. The once peaceful aura turns gloomy and your head clouds, thought after thought floods you.

   ——————flashback—————

"Wilbur! We did it, we won!" You dance around the tall male in victory. As you close your eyes your now in a new place your standing on a hill, withers dancing in the sky and tnt exploding...next to you is a guy with a white smiley mask on he's laughing....but there's nothing funny happening?

A flash of light blinds you, now your laying in a grassy field you look to your left and see the same guy that was on the hill but his mask was off and was covered in blood his neck and stomach absolutely ripped out, after realizing you where covered in blood too you freak out but you can't move your forced to lay there land in hand with a dead guy.

Then nothing

_----------------_--------_----------------_---------_-----

When you come back to your sense a hand gets placed on your shoulder making you tense "(y/n), my dear why did you leave?" You look up to see a wore out tired face of the guy from the hill, he was tall and very broad shouldered "who-.....who are you?" You ask pushing away his hand standing up.

He steps closer and you back away "it's me honey...dream, your lover"
Your pushed against a fence with this dream guy hovering over you " how do you not remember me? I gave you all my love and now you just forget!" He starts raising his voice scaring you further, he lightly put a hand around your throat and pulls you closer, his face pissed looking "after everything you forget! So ungrateful"

You grip the fence tightly and shut your eyes out of fear, but before you could say anything you feel a pair of lips on yours then nothing..... You open your eyes to see dream pulling off his shirt, "do you not remember how you ripped out my stomach because of how much you loved me" he stares at you, the look in his eyes being a look of passion. "Look dream, I'm sorry...I-..I can't remember"

A scoff exits his mouth be for he gives out one good shove causing you to fall behind the fence and sending you plummeting straight into a lake but on the way down you had hit your head making you bleed out, and soon making you lose all consciousness.z

It was all dark and silent, the only noise being the sound of water then nothing.

The end

A/n:I speedran this for my friend addi bc I got her hopes up this morning with my a/n, so this is for her <3

Hope you enjoyed bye