house doesn't always win

A/n: yo this is a quackity story, I'll be using they/them pronouns, and this is a short reader Also please listen to the song about it's 10/10 now enjoy

                     。゚•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•゚°

Dear quackity, I've heard about your little casino business so I thought I'd stop by. I have a long travel but I'm sure it will be worth it, see you in 4 days.
Xoxo【y/n】.

Sweat rolls down quackitys face as he's yelling at everyone to do this or to do that, he had only got [y/n]s letter today and the date on the front said that he got it 5 days late.
Everyone was running around cleaning, cooking or setting thing up for their arrival, not everyone really knew who they were but by quackity reaction they all where honestly scared.

After an hour or two everyone had calmed down and quackity was telling everyone to be on their best behavior and right on time too because the casinos front doors fly open and the shadow of a "tall" person cascades onto the floor. "(Y/n)! I-" quackity was cut off my a surprisingly short person leaches onto his torso.
"Big Q you beautiful bastard how are you!" They look behind him before he could respond, "OH! You must be charlie, fundy, purple, Sam, and foolish!!" (Y/n) jumps around them with a big smile. The mood of the others change from scared to relieved, "shoot! How rude of me, hi I'm (y/n)!" They run the back of their neck. "Wow, your a lot...taller then what quackity told us" Sam looks at them with a dead looking face which (y/n) returned while looking at quackity "hey now I didn't- I didn't mean it to sound like their a midget or something!" (Y/n) gives quackity a swift kick the the knee before following fundy and the others to a poker table.

                              (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

After talking for a bit (y/n) request they play a quick game of poker before they have to return home, they all agree and give a run down of the rules to (y/n) thinking they don't know how to play but oh how wrong they are. As they game continues on quackity lays down his cards "welp that a w for me boys!" He's about to get up when (y/n) starts laughing confusing quackity "oh quackity, I think it's my win" they slam down their cards the faces of the card all show a royal flush causing quackity to groan "oh piss!" (Y/n) starts dancing around "the house doesn't always win quackity!" They laugh and say goodbye to everyone, before linking her arm with quackitys out held arm.

"I'll be walking them to the exit you guys go on ahead" quackity says walk him and (y/n) to the door. At the gate he looks down at (y/n) "it was great seeing you again, you really need to stop by more often." He chuckles a bit (y/n) smile and reaches into their pocket taking out a small wrapped up box "uh what's that?" (Y/n) put the box in his hand and walks away with out another word.

               。゚•┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈•゚。

As quackity sits in bed he stares at the box wondering if he should open it or not. eventually he opens it and sees a small diamond attached to a chain, carved into the surface of the diamond was print that said 'lover boy'. Lover boy was the name (y/n) would call him when he would go on and on about Karl and sapnap, he noticed that tears where flowing down his face. He hadn't told them about his fiance's leaving him, but he appreciated the jester and wore the necklace everyday sense then.

A/n: HEYO WHY DO I ALMOST HAVE 100 READ!! WHAT THE SHIT! THANKS HOMESICKLES💛