this sky is ours prt-1?

A/n- this is a tommy wing au story. I'm gonna use she/her pronouns, and cussing. thanks for reading this home dog.😎

Golden, black, or even red, wings come in different colors, shapes, and sizes, but when you give a tall, crazy, and loud British wings, then introduce him to a girl with no limit to the amount of chaos she makes, It's a mess.

The early morning dew brushes against (y/n)'s legs as she makes her way to the walls of lmanburg, the war with lmanburg, and the dream smp started 3 weeks ago and this had caused an issue for (y/n). You see she's fairly new to the sever and knew no one  except her brother sapnap, and this friends. So out of a desperate need to escape her brother, and his evil friends, she thought why not join the right side of history.

As she stands infront of lmanburgs gates, she thinks about what more could lmanburg come with her brain, and building skill. Right before she could ask to be let in a deep voice yelled out at her "hey! What are you doing here? Aren't you part of the dream smp?" It was eret, her brother had told her all about lmanburg, like their members, and what they do.

"I'm here to join! I want to be on the right side of history!" She yells back at eret. For a moment he looks confused, but he just disappears back into the walls, she was about to walk away and just give up but not before another voice calls out to her "hey, (y/n)! Come back Wilbur would like to speak to you!" When she looks back around the person speaking was tommy, she had seen tommy many times before but never really talked to him. That's mostly sapnaps fault.

As tommy leads (y/n) to the van where Wilbur is, she notices the look others around her are giving, some confused, others judgement ones tho she didn't mind. Tommy opens the door and jesters (y/n) to go first, as she does a large wave of nervousness flys over her.  The door had closed and tommy pointed to the man who was sat at a table stressing over work, "oi Wilbur, (y/n)'s here!" Tommy yells gaining wilburs attention, (y/n) waves and steps closer to the desk as Wilbur stands up, "so, I heard you wanted to join us, yes?"

"Yes, I want to join the right side of history"

Wilbur raises his brows shocked "why do you say the right side now?"  He crosses his arms genuinely curious.

"Dream, all he wants out of this war is power, and everyone in the smp is just going along with it. Dream is a manipulator, and I don't stand for his actions! My brother tried to get on their side but that's not going to happen, I want to help take down that green assholes plan for power. And this is my way of doing it." Wilbur gives an unconvinced look before breaking out into a smile  "(y/n), welcome to lmanburg!" He laughs as (y/n) starts laughing and jumping up and down. "We'll get you a uniform and you'll start duty's tomorrow, I'll have tommy show you around where you'll be working"

A/n- HI, hello! I hope your doing good and taking care of yourself. And if you could, can you tell me if I should make a part 2 for this, I'm honestly not to sure about this chapter.