I'm not dead anymore prt-2

Last time on 'I'm not dead anymore'

But before Wilbur could say anything (y/n) stops right in front of him and swings, (y/n) swings their fist as hard as they can and hits Wilbur in his nose knocking him back a bit, the others stare in shock as Wilbur let's out a hysterical maniac like laugh, he looks (y/n) in the eyes as blood drips from his nose. "Still quite the fighter huh? Guess you didn't give up on what you love after I died." He gives a Chuckle as he turns away and walks into Phil's house.

Later on that day (y/n) had finished farming their crops, and slowly and tiredly walked back to techno's house, completely forgetting that Wilbur was there still.
They open the door and yell out to techno "techno! Are you home!"  No response. So (y/n) travels down to the basement (that's where their room is) hoping to clean up a bit before starting dinner for everyone, as (y/n) jumps down from the latter that leads to their room, their meet with Wilbur laying on their bed humming a song, a song he would sing to (y/n)  when they would have panic attack. "What are you doing on my room soot..." (Y/n) looks down at the male on their bed, with a look of sadness, and anger.  Wilbur had stood up with his natural cocky grin, "well isn't it obvious why I'm here? I'm here to see you dumbass" he reaches out for (y/n)'s hand before they could pull away from him, he pulls them towards him, pulling them against his chest as he leans down close to their face.

"you know dear, for an immortal being you never seem to stop surprising me with your beauty, and elegance" he teases, as his smirks grows wider. (Y/n) is at a lost for words, they knew their lover was before them, but it just didn't feel the same, they just couldn't do it anymore, they started to break down into tears, startling Wilbur before they pulled him into a tight hug, he didn't hesitate to hug back, infact he felt joy in the fact that you hugged him. As they let go of the hug Wilbur had kneeled down in front of them and kissed their forehead "I'm not dead anymore, I'm here for you, I'll try and fix what I did wrong to you." They hug him, they hug him like their scared to lose him again.

A bit later technoblade had come back home to find (y/n) and Wilbur asleep on each other's arms on the floor of  (y/n)'s room floor.

A/n- YOOOOOO part 2 let's gooooooooooooooooo😎