Waltz of the Dead

A/n- hello before we start the chapter contains death, some gore. So if that bothers you please do not read. This also contains she/her pronouns, sorry.
Also this is a techno story.

(No one's pov)

The sun falls on a large castle that sits in the east, horses and cartages arrive with quest requested by the King, and Queen for their daughter 18th birthday. Nobody knew what to expect, because no one has ever seen the princess, some clam to have seen a glimpse of (h/l) (h/c) from a window. No one really believed that tho.

The ball room was full of lords, and ladies, dancing in their finest clothing, and outfits everyone having a grand time, but amongst the crowd was a boy no older the 19, his hair a light pink, and stood tall amongst the girls around him begging for a dance with him, he coldly declines all of the request from the girl, and soon non bothered him.
Soon a familiar face walks up beside the boy "techno, mate, please try and talk to other people while we're here. For me and your brother, I feel I would help you." Philza Minecraft, and his son's tommy, wilbur, and techno, where invited to the party by Sher luck, much to techno's disliking. Techno was the quietest out of his brothers, he'd rather be home read for hours on end, and farming potatoes but instead he's here, in the middle of a party and having no fun, oh how he wished he could finish the book he had started.

Techno was soon startled out of his thoughts but the sound of trumpets and someone yells over the crowd of people, "would everyone please quiet down, for your majesty princess (y/n) has arrived" the man gives a bow as a rather elegant girl descents from the main stairs, their (h/c) hair put In a braid such as his own hair. Techno had been caught in a trance as he stared at the princess, the Jewels that hanged from her red dress blinding him. A feeling formed in his stomach as the orchestra started to play a slow and deep song, others around him had found a partner and started to dance, he had looked around seeing has brother dance along side girls of their own, the more he looked he seen one girl in the middle with no one to dance with, it was the princess, so he gathered the strength he could and made his way twords the girl, after dodging many people he found him self face to face with (y/n).
He gives a slight bow before speaking "your highness, may I have this dance." (Y/n) gave a soft smile and gave a slight nod.

The two danced the night away, eyes locked on each other, both caught in a trance. Nobody really knows what happens next, all they know is that a fire had broken out in the kitchen, it soon became very untamed and started to spread through out the whole castle. A panic had started and everyone started to evacuate, except techno, and (y/n), they where so mesmerized by each other neither of them noticed the chaos around them, both dancing hand in hand, eyes locked.

As everyone stood outside the castle a panic broke out, no one had seen the princess leave, and Phil, oh poor Phil was on the break of tears, he knew techno and the princess had no to time leave, and he was right. Techno had finally snapped out of his trance right as the ceiling above them collapsed, in an act of fight or flight he threw himself over (y/n).
The last thing everyone hear of the princess and techno where their screams as the castle fell.

•---------------------time skip---------------------------•

A week after the disaster the King, and Queen order a team to clean up the rubble left behind by the fire, but to all of their surprise two body's their found, the body's where found to be (y/n), and techno. Everything became a shock to everyone because a worker said that the way he found the bodies where off putting, techno had been found over (y/n) holding her within his arms, but that's not the off putting thing, the worker said that they where both smiling even tho a large plank of splintered wood had pierced through techno, and the through (y/n).

Even tho they had just met, something pulled them together like a magnet, and who knows maybe the events of that night where supposed to happen. But that's a mystery for another time.

A/n- yo yo yo first story done, please let me know if you liked it, also according to wattpad statistics 1% of people who actually read this actually vote, so you could take the time to do that it would be very appreciated, BYE HOMESLICES!!!!!