Princess Twilight and spike meet cynder

Princess Twilight sparkle and spike still walking to my apartment. Twilight sparkle can't stop thinking after I cheer her up.

Spike:You okay Twilight. You acting strange.

Princess Twilight:No i fine spike. I just thinking about Mephiles plans.

Spike(thinking):I think you in love Shane the hedgehog even he and rainbow dash are twins of Mephiles the dark hedgehog.

Princess Twilight sparkle and spike see a creature in ally look like dragon not from equestria.

Princess Twilight:Do you see a dragon in ally.

Spike:Yes and i freak out.

Princess Twilight sparkle:We check this out before we go see Shane and rainbow dash.

Princess Twilight sparkle and spike walk to ally no one haven't been for long time.

???:What you doing here girl.

Cynder grab princess Twilight sparkle  to wall.

Cynder:(mad)You shouldn't come out kid. They powerful demon is here to destroy peace and harmony.

Princess Twilight sparkle:Listen. I know about Angel the demon cat. We be ask by someone stop her before her plans begin.

Spike:That right. We going stop angel. Please let go princess Twilight sparkle.

Cynder:(gasp):Princess Twilight sparkle.

Cynder let go princess Twilight sparkle then fly near dumpster.

Cynder:Why a princess came to new york city.

Princess Twilight sparkle:Reunion to my  child friend and  help them stop angel with his friends.

Cynder:A demon cat with dark emerald.

Spike:How you know miss.

Cynder:My cynder the dragon. I came from another realm to stop her.

Princess Twilight sparkle:Maybe we work together. We want help rainbow dash and Shane stop angel plans.

Cynder:Interesting offers. Alright  you had deal but we make sure keep Shane the hedgehog and rainbow dash away dark chaos emerald.

Spike:Why.

Cynder:If we survived. I tell you two and others i heard. Now ww go save them. I senes angel near by.

Princess Twilight sparkle and spike look each then all three start go to my place.

Mext part 1 against demon cat.