Save by one my friends

This chapter for Sunshimmer10
In morning in earth. I start walking to train with Master splinter and turtles.

Shane:Another day train with master splinter even others had to school for day. I feel bad with them even i like school. Hang out with friends.

???:To bad for you faker because we don't belong here.

A black hedgehog with red stripes, red eyes, gold rings around his wrists. His name shadow the hedgehog.

 His name shadow the hedgehog

Shane:Shadow. I tried tell you not my fault bmthanks Mephiles bring us here.

Shadow glad me to wall inally when no one see us.

Shadow(mad):I don't care but you care help others before we stop Mephiles. We don't need they help. Good thing talis making portal we go home without you.

Shane(scared):Without me. I part mobius hedgehog. Sonic ask join his team to save against Dr. Eggeman.

Shadow:You got lucky to help us even defeat me with equestria spear but you son of Mephiles. Wrost part you part pony. You more freak like others.

A fire hit shadow to ground. A teenage female. Red hair with brown eyes. Wearing red shirt with blsck coat, with blue shirkt. Her name Mars.

Mars:Shane you okay.

Shane:Yes because you mars.

I got up when shadow getting up after Mars strike him.

Shadow(mad):By all mobius you helping this faker. You know shane is dangerous.

Mars(mad):Shane isn't threat before we stop Mephiles. You only care yourself emo hog.

Shadow:Whatever. You keep him because Shane not coming back with us mars. Next time i might hurt you like i do to Shane.

Shadow teportal after said shadow said to us.

Mars:Shane. Is true shadow daid to you.

Shane:Yes even i stay here with you all when sonic, shadow, silver, talis, cream, amy rose, sonia, manic and knuckles go back to mobius.

Mars:Damm. I sure they might reason they leaving without you.

Shane:So far i younger son of demon crystal hedgehog Mephiles.

I start walking to mars home i train with turtles and master splinter.

Mars:(Shane you having hard time because emo hog and Mephiles. I wish we help you go home. But no one heard equestrian.)

Mars start walking to school nut we didn't know a puple cat with red eyes. Wearing red drees. Her name Angel the hell cat.

Angel:That younger son of my master

Angel:That younger son of my master. He unless rat to me. I enjoy destroy Shane the hedgehog and rainbow dash prove friendships not true magic even hell. I just hope Charlie doesn't know about i plan do.