Chapter 7 - Besties

Start from the beginning

"You're welcome, PAL." (Y/n) said as heat rose to her own face.

They both broke the hug, staring at each other for a moment. Heat rose up to both of their faces as they just looked at each other.

She's cute. They both somehow thought at the exact same time.

"Wanna play Uno?" (Y/n) asked out or the blue.

PAL snapped out of it, "Huh?"

"Wanna play Uno?" (Y/n) repeated.

"Oh, sure." She smiled.

"Yay!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she opened up a Zipper Portal.
"Be right back, going to go get my set of Uno cards." (Y/n) said as she jumped into the portal.

"Alright."

A few minutes later, (Y/n) came back holding a new version of Uno.
"Alright, got it." She said as she sat criss cross applesauce on a rug in PAL's room.

PAL sat down in front of (Y/n), ready to play.

"I can explain the rules for you, if you'd like." (Y/n) said.

"Oh, no that's okay. I already know how to play." PAL said.

"Okay." (Y/n) smiled.

After they both got about nine cards, PAL looked confused.
"Okay, hear me out.. I know how to play but I don't know what this card means." She said embarrassedly.

(Y/n) laughed, "Haha, what card is it?"

"I don't know, it has some hand symbol on it." PAL replied.

"Oh, that's a new card they added. That means swap deck. Like, if you were losing and I was winning you could lay that card down and I'd have to give you my cards and you'd give me yours, putting you in the lead." (Y/n) explained.

"Ohhhh, okay. Thank you." PAL smiled.

"You're welcome." (Y/n) smiled back.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

About an hour had passed and (Y/n) and PAL were still playing Uno, PAL winning.

PAL laid down a yellow card with a number six on it, smirking as she knew damn well (Y/n) didn't have a card with a number six on it.

"Remember, colors can match." (Y/n) said as she set down a swap deck card.

Of course, PAL stared motherfrickerly as she had only had two cards left and (Y/n) had about twenty six.
"Are you kidding me?"

"HAHAHAHAAA!" (Y/n) laughed.

"I hate you." PAL said as they traded cards.

"Love you too." (Y/n) rolled her eyes.

It only took a few more cards being placed and (Y/n) won.
"Hahaha! Uno!"

"Damn you." Was all PAL said.

"Damn you too." (Y/n) laughed as she placed down her last card.
"I win." She smiled.

"I don't care." PAL said with literally zero emotion whatsoever.

"Hey, don't be mad, PAL. It's just a game. Do you want to play another round? This time maybe let's do less cards so it doesn't last so long." (Y/n) said.

"Fine." PAL shrugged.

(Y/n) knew PAL was just pissed off that she hadn't won so she decided she was going to play as many rounds of Uno as PAL wanted. She wasn't going to let PAL win though. That would take away all the fun of it.