035 "Alive and..Well?"

Start from the beginning

"And you read yaoi in class!" Gon said back to Tenny.

"Hey it's good.."

"I know..I sit behind you in 3rd period."

We were by some outlets that were pretty popular, I assumed Charlotte was caught since only one police car was chasing us now. Killua didn't let my hand go or even slip a bit, he had a tight grip.

Akemi ran in front of all of us and held up her phone.

"Guys say cheese!" Akemi yelled and snapped a photo of the six of us.

The only people posing was Gon and some strangers in the background.

"You're taking photos at a time like this!?" Shinoya squeaked, she sounded like she was dying.

"I'm making a scrapbook with Gon!" Akemi said and started drifting in the back.

"Less talking more running- I see another car on our asses!" Shinoya yelled.

We were soon out of the crowd and soon a black van came up to us by a corner.

"Hey get in!" Said a voice from the van, the window rolled down and it was Leorio!

"Come on! Gon and I know him!" Killua said, Gon slid the nearest door open and we all jumped in one at a time.

Shinoya shut the door behind her, we were a little safer now.

"What the hell are you guys doing, starting fights in public!?" Plus who are these weird looking kids!?" Leorio shouted as he drove down some street.

"We didn't start the fight! It was an act of self defense!" Killua shouted back and rolled around in the van.

"Yeah sure! You owe me big time for this, and put your seat belts on I don't wanna crash with five fourteen year olds and a little kid!" Said Leorio, he turned left away from the outlets, for someone his age someone would think he'd at least be a decent driver!

"I'm fourteen and a half!" Akemi replied.

"What the hell, how are you that old, you're tiny!?"

"I'm a late bloomer."

{Killua's P

{Killua's P.O.V.}

After Leorio took a few more turns, it looked like we were in the clear, we had told Leorio to head to Y/n's place.

"Next time you call me, Gon, make sure you're specific with your words." Leorio said as he parked the van next to Y/n's house.

"Well we did need a ride." Gon said, Akemi slid the door open and we all got out.

"...You guys needed a getaway driver." Leorio said and sighed, "I'll be at the apartment helping Kurapika with Alluka, stay out of anymore trouble."

"Okay! Thanks for the ride!" Gon said and waved, we were all out of breathe by now.

I looked at Y/n to see what Charlotte did to her and noticed blood dripping down her arm.