Buti na lang may pangalan yung bawat pinto kaya hindi ko na bubuksan pa yung bawat room mahanap lang yung kwarto ko. 

Nasa pinakadulo yung akin sa kanan at katapat nito ang kay Aljay at katabi ko naman yung kay Kuya Ace. 

Humiga na agad ako at nakatulog. 

Nagising na lang ako at wala na ang araw sa labas at napalitan na ng buwan. Lumabas ako ng kwarto ko at saka bumaba. Most of the others is still asleep. Nakita ko yon dahil bahagyang nakabukas yung pinto nila. Tanging kay Kuya Drake, Ate Natlia, Aljay, Kuya Ace lang ang nakasaradol pero nasa baba na kasi sila kasama si Trev na hinayaang bukas yung kwarto nya. 

"Want some food, Ash? Nag-order ako ng pizza."

"Ham and cheese?"

"Ham and cheese," Masayang tumango ako dahil ham and cheese ang flavor. Nagpa-habol na din ako ng isang cookies and cream na Ice cream. 

"Stress eating?" Aljay immediately asked. I used to eat Ice cream when I'm stress eating. Cookies and cream flavor. 

"Nope. I Just want some," He eyed me suspiciously. Nginitian ko lang sya saka umupo sa kusina. I can still hear them dahil magkalapit lang ang living room and dining. 

"Trev, you were saying?" 

"Right! I said I think there's something going on in the Academy," Nakinig lang ako sa usapan nila at hindi na muna nakisali.

"Freya of Mizu class is missing since last monday. Karl of Keitha class is also missing he was last seen with Freya. Some students in different caste is also looking for their friends. We, Fudo, tried finding them in the campus but we found nothing," Now, this is serious. 

"Let's discuss it with the Imiza later. For now, can you asked for an update?"

"I already did. They said they haven't found them yet. It's been days."

"Maybe they run away?" Trev shooked his head. 

"No."

"How can you be sure?" Trev fell into silence before he formed a bitter smile.

"I know Freya. She... she won't and will never run away. The Academy is her only home. She won't run away from her home,"  I can sense the sadness in his voice. He has a thing to that Freya.

"We're not that sure, bro. Baka nagbago yung isip nya," Kuya Drake tried pushing the possibility that they run away to Trev but Trev is hard as rock.

"I told you she will never do that! She will never run away from the Academy! from me!" Trev shouted that leaves us shocked. 

"Calm down, Trev."

I pushed my ability. 

"Kuya Drake's idea about that matter is not impossible but we can't ignored what Trev said. He knows her more that us."

"But what if they decided to run?" Aljay sided with Kuya Drake. 

"Why would she? Maybe the others really did but why would Freya?" There's no other explanation on how and why did they disappeared. But... I'm trusting my cousin's word. 

"Then tell me, bakit hindi nya gagawin?" I stared at Kuya Drake at Aljay. Ate Nat and Kuya Ace was just silent.

"Did you considered the Academy as your home?"

"Yeah."

"Have the thoughts of running away has crossed your mind?" The both of them is playing safe. They didn't answer me and shrugged their shoulder. 

"Are you considering of running away and leave your home behind? I do not have any clue or evidence with me and I just have my cousin's word. But I think she will never do that. She knows what will she leave behind and would you leave your safe haven inside your home?" I learned it from my father. Summer, he told me his story. 

When his 'home' is falling apart with his 'safe haven' inside. He told me that he could run away and leave things behind but he didn't. Because Hesxtia is his home and my mother is his safe haven. No one can leave their haven behind with his falling home. 

And just by thinking of that scenario but different characters pains me. I would never leave Aljay inside of my falling home. But that was not my fear.

"There's another possibilities, Aljay. Don't focus on one thing," I bravely said knowing that Aljay would never give me mercy when it comes to this kind of stuff. 

"What are you Implying?" This is what I'm talking about. He used his cold and authoritative voice!

"Would you leave the person you love behind the falling building? I may not know their whole story but I know when my cousin treasures a girl and vice versa!" Hindi ko alam kung bakit kami napunta sa ganitong usapan. Bago pa pumuntang personal na usapan ay pinatigil na kami ni Ate Nat. 

"Let's wait for the others, shall we? Kumain na muna tayo," Dumating napala yung order namin. Binigay kaagad sakin ni Ate Natalia yung ice cream ko kaya sinimulan ko na agad kainin yon kasama yung Pizza. 

We started the conversation about the missing students again but this time less tension. I have someone in my mind that could be the one behind it. And they're so dumb to not suspect them.

"We can't totally crosses out the Darkians in the list. That fucking king..." We may have an agreement that they'll not touch anyone or step a foot in our territory and vice versa but that doesn't mean they will not do something we don't know. 

"Agree. You know they'll always be the one behind all of this," Ate Nat butted in. 

"Let's just it for a moment, 'kay?" Hinid na nga namin tinuloy ang usapan at kumain na lang dahil si Aljay na din mismo ang nagsabi.

Sinamahan ako ni Ate Nat sa may dining habang nasa living room yung dalawa, whispering something to each other. 

"They looked powerful together, what more if they will worked together?" We eyed the two in the coach who have the same expression--emotionless. 

"They will be a legend," I said. 

They will make a History.