Her

"Before I start the class. Let me ask you all something," Y/N says as she looks at the faces of all students. Their faces show nothing else but curiosity. What will be the question that their beautiful professor will ask?

"How many of you are in a relationship?" Y/N asks as she starts walking away from the table and standing in front of the first row. Few of the students raise their hands.

"Hey, Ms. Y/N!" Chanyeol stands up from his seat he leans his head towards the side and keeps his hands in his pockets. Y/N slowly turns her head towards her left.

She nods indicating him to continue. "Are you in a relationship?" He says while biting his lower lip as he checks Y/N from head to toe slowly taking her in.

"None of your business," Y/N sternly replies.

Park Chanyeol is the school football team's captain and huge school playboy or also the bad boy. Every day he has a new girl in his arms. He has rich parents and he likes to spend money like a flowing river. Every time he speaks to a beautiful girl like Y/N, flirting is like his second nature.

"Aww... c'mon don't say that! We can always go on a date you know?" He says while smirking to himself. As the other boys whistle and laugh loudly while high-fiving each other.

Y/N being annoyed by his behavior decides to play it cool. She walks towards his seat and stands in front of him and shoves her hands in her pockets again.

"Care to enlighten me, Mr. Park, what do you mean by that?" She asks without giving any expression on her face as she watches his eyes going down tracing her neck to her chest and down.

"My eyes are up here," she sternly says making him look at her in the eyes. Chanyeol being himself he leans forwards and says," My house is a great place you know, and then... You know what I mean..." He winks at her for indicating. She looks at him carefully examining her situation as she goes back to her position in front of the table and looks at him.

"Get out," she coldly says. The laughter and whispering die down and the class becomes eerily quiet once again.

"Whoa..." Seulgi whispers looking at Y/N. Joy is whistling silently and says," Demanding.... I love it," she lowly says. Yeri hears her as she looks at her and rolls her eyes.

"Sometimes I regret being your step-sister," she replies while looking at Y/N. 

"Shhhh...." Wendy shushes them as she tries to listen to what will happen next. 

Irene, on the other hand, is admiring her cold nature. She doesn't really like people who are cold in nature, but something about Y/N draws her in. It's like one of those cliché scenes where Irene is looking at Y/N and everything is in slow-motion she can't hear anything or anyone, not even Y/N.

 She is just admiring her face and her nature. The way her eyes show anger and annoyance but don't match her blank expression is kind of intriguing to Irene.

Chanyeol is contemplating his life right now. "Are you serious?" he asks to gulp slowly. 

"Do I look like I am joking?" Y/N asks she smirks at him, seeing him shuddering under her intimidating gaze. 

"I am sorry! Really! It'll not happen again!" he begs to look at her as he runs out of his seat and stands in front of her. 

"I don't like men who use women for his pleasure. Get out of my class," Y/N says looking straight ahead at students. 

Her gaze wanders in between students as her gaze locks on Irene. Irene takes a sharp breath as she blushes under Y/N's gaze.

Students are whispering here and there as they watch Chanyeol folding his hand and begs in front of her. "Please Ms. Y/N! I am so sorry! I am really am!" he begs looking like on verge of his breakdown. 

"Door is there. Get out of my class," Y/N replies as she gives him a cold shoulder. He looks at her in disbelief as he begrudgingly follows the pursuit and goes out of the class and stands in front of the closed door. He clenches his fists as his tears flow out.

"You'll regret it Ms. Y/N! You'll regret rejecting Park Chanyeol!" he says as anger fills his eyes and he smirks.

Wendy is surprised as many students have their jaws dropped. "She really just did THAT?!" Wendy asks as Joy and Yeri turn around in their seats to look at her with the same wide eyes expression. 

Seulgi is looking rather proudly at Y/N. "I don't even know what'll be the consequences of this...?" Wendy says with concern in her voice. 

"She'll be okay," Seulgi replies smiling a little to herself. 

"Hmm... I hope you're right..." Wendy replies.

"Okay, class. So, is there someone else who wants to have the honor of standing outside of the class?" Y/N asks tilting her head sideways. Irene smiles at her. 

"Adorable...." Irene says to herself. She then realizes what she just said as she shakes her head.

"Ms. Y/N, why did you ask us this question?" a girl asks raising her hand. Y/N then looks at her and nods. 

"Good question." She replies as she stands straight and folds her hands in front of her chest.

"Let me ask you another question..." she looks down at the ground and takes a deep breath.

"What do you seek in YOUR happy relationship?" She asks as she raises her head to look at them.

"What....? Is she tryna teach us about relationship psychology?" Wendy asks. 

Irene then turns her towards Wendy and says," Maybe. I'm interested in her," Irene replies as her eyes widen in realization. 

"Interested in her, eh?" Wendy asks smirking towards Irene. Irene blushes furiously. "N-no! I- I mean to say that--"

"Ms. Bae. Care to enlighten us with your answer?" Y/N interrupts Irene from answering. Wendy looks at her as she whispers, "Good luck, Irene!"

"Y-yes Ms. Y/-N..." Irene stutters again. "So... what do you seek in a relationship?" Y/N repeats her question.

Y/N is kinda anticipating her answer she watches Irene fidgeting with her fingers and looking down with a little tint of pink on her cheeks.

"I... I think in my relationship I seek... Warmth," she replies as she smiles a little to herself.

Irene has always been like this. She is kind of a hopeless romantic. She wants her partner to take care of her, to listen to her concerns, to make her feel special. She doesn't like fancy things. She always preferred simple things over them. She treasures the smallest gestures of love. She will love that person more than anything.

Y/N, on the other hand, is curious about her. She doesn't even know what is she feeling, but, she surely is liking the feeling. She wants to know more but, her mind tells her to resist her temptation.

"What is happening?"
---------------------------------------------------

Thanks for supporting and liking the book guys!! I appreciate it...

I was wondering if you all are liking the story?

I would really like the comments. I don't mind if they are criticizing too. Just please tell and be honest about your comments! 😀😀✨

Thank You,
Your Author

Love and Warजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें