Harry walked over to the bed and sat down next tom him. 'That was probably the worst lie I've ever heard,' Harry said and smiled carefully. 'You can tell me buddy. Who knows, maybe it'll feel better if you do.'

Teddy swallowed. He knew that his godfather was right. 'I... I'm just kind of missing my parents,' he whispered and looked down on his knees.

Harry laid an arm around Teddy's shoulders and smiled sadly. 'I know how you feel Teddy,' he said. 'You know that my parents died when I was just a baby, and of course I missed them a lot too, but it's nothing weird with it. And besides you will always have me, Ginny and Andromeda.'

'But it's not the same thing. I want my own parents,' he said, realizing how silly it sounded. 'You and Ginny have Lily and James and Al and gran... she is just... my grandma. I wish they were alive. Why did they have to die?'

Harry sighed. 'They died to save the world. Maybe without them we wouldn't have this wonderful world we live in today.'

'I think that it would be a more wonderful world if they were alive,' Teddy mumbled. 'D... do you think that they would be proud of me? I mean... if they still were alive.'

'I know that they would be extremely proud of you. I remembered the day when your dad, Remus, told everyone that you were born...'

::::end of flashback::::

They had been for a long time that evening and when Harry had told him that it was way after bedtime Teddy had felt a bit better. But now, the day after, the sadness came back as a big wave of missing for his parents.

Everyone on the station had had their parents to say goodbye to and to hug. He had had his grandmother, Harry, Ginny, James, Albus and Lily. Even if he knew that he should be happy that he had anyone, deep inside of him, he really wasn't. He wanted a mum and a dad to hug and to wish him a happy time. But he hadn't and he knew that he would never have.

The trip with the train took almost the whole day. He was alone in his compartment the whole time and when the clock was about seven pm the train started to slow down and then stop.

He walked out from the train and then he stood on the Hogsmede station. He had no idea where to go or what to do but then a loud, deep voice called, 'First years! This way!'

Teddy looked around to see who had yelled and the person wasn't hard to see. A giant man with a big black beard stood in the crowd of students. Teddy started to walk towards him and reached him together with a group other first years.

The man who Teddy knew was called Hagrid looked down at them and smiled when he saw Teddy.

'Yeh must be Teddy,' he said happily. 'Yeh look a lot like yer father. I knew him yeh know. And Harry. Me and Harry were good friends see. OK first years follow me!'

They all followed the big man to a black sparkling lake. Boats were placed at the shoreline.

'Ok stop here! I think yeh can place three persons in every both. Come on hurry up!

They did as they were told and sat down in the boats. When everyone had sat down Hagrid yelled 'FORWARDS!' and the boats magically started to move as if someone was pulling them all in a rope from the other side of the lake. After a while they reached a cliff and Hagrid yelled to everyone to bend down their heads and so they did.

They entered a dark, long tunnel and it took them to some sort of underground harbor where the boats stopped and they all climbed out.

They walked through a kind of passage and then reached the dark lawn in front of the big castle.