chapter 3: please stay

Staring at the clock for some reason got boring she looks near the kitchen seeing her siblings cook food hoping they don't burn the house down "mittens you hungry?" Amity scoffed "not really" Amity left and went upstairs to clean her room as she opens the door she is welcomed by her wolf friend "Luz how long exactly have you been in my room?" The wolf wined and wagged her tail "your lucky I can't be mad at you" the wolf tilted her head making Amity chuckle and sit on her bed next to the wolf "you know what I'm talking about" the wolf rested it's head on her lap, The blight smiled and gave her usual pets to the wolf "I know it's been two days only but I missed you" the wolf jumped up on her bed and resting next to Amity "I'll take that as you've missed me as well" she gave a warm smile snuggling up to the wolf they stayed like that for a couple minutes then Amity heard the door opened making her freeze her siblings were there the wolf stared at them "oh L is back hey L!" The wolf wagged her tail the wolf scooted closer and sat next to Amity Ed and Em smiled "I still never thought you made friends with a wolf" "is she like your pet?" Ed questioned "no she's just my friend that I met in a cave"
Emira smiled and walked in "well she's the most friendliest wolf I've seen" the wolf stood up walking up to Amity's sister she put up her hand and the wolf had her paw up onto the witches hand wagging her tail "yep Luz is friendly"
Ed and did what his sister had did and got the same response
"She's a cute wolf!" He petted her
Amity lightly scratched behind the wolves ear making the Wolf's body relax and lay her head on Amity's lap again the blight siblings stayed in Amity's room a little longer "seems like this wolf claimed you and is now your body guard" Ed joked
"Do you two want a snack?"
"Uh sure" Emira nodded and left the room followed by Edric
Amity looked down at her wolf friend "where are you from? if you don't mind me asking"
The wolf looked up at her making deep eye contact "human realm" Luz spoke "then how come your here" "my mom had to send me away because of my wolf ability she said I wasn't safe there so I had to come here" Amity hugged her "I'm sorry that happened to you that is not fair to you being separated from your mother because of something you can't control" Luz whimpered "I miss her Amity" "everyone hated me back at home" Amity looked into her eyes seeing the sorrow in her expression "look at me" luz looked up at her face to face Amity pulled her into a long hug luz jumped "w-what are you doing" Amity cuddled onto Luz "I'm hugging you, you need it"
The werewolf felt her heart ache she cried onto Amity shoulder
Then stopped "I'm sorry I don't know what just came over me" Amity chose to not to let her go "not yet you can let all of your emotions out"
{ time skip } Amity and Luz fell asleep Ed and Em opened the door seeing the two holding each other "knew it give me my money" Em smirked Ed frowned "why must you do this to me"
They covered them with a blanket and left the room "sweet dreams mittens and L"
{ Time skip }
"Where could Luz be" the demon cried, Eda looked at the demon "it's alright king Luz will be back she's a teenager she's gonna be running off but I made her promise she would be careful"
King hugged onto his stuffed Animal and frowned "but I want tummy tickles!" The witch sighed "Luz will be home to give you tummy tickles but she's gotta have some alone time"
Luz's dream (Tw)
"Monster!"
"Freak!"
"Luzer"
"Weirdo!"
"Worthless child"
"No please.. I'm sorry" "stop" "make it stop" "please" luz cried she looked up seeing everyone she's met laughing at her pointing at her one girl went up to Luz grabbing her by her throat slamming Luz against the wall "Please I'm sorry!" She smirked "your a monster you will do nothing but hurt humanity" "you stupid mutt!"
Luz fell through the floor boards
And onto a chair seeing her mom "mami?.." Her mom gave her a small hug "I'm sorry mija I have to send you away it's the only way for you to be safe" tears formed in her mother's eyes " the room was pitch black filled with black oze dripping and covering up her body bit by bit she sees yellow eyes piercing through the darkness shining razor sharp teeth with deep low growls "LEAVE ME ALONE!!"
"YOUR THE REASON WHY I WAS TAKEN AWAY!" "STOP JUST STOP TORMENTING ME STOP BEING IN MY DREAMS" Luz woke up in fear she turned over to see Amity peacefully sleeping she calmed down and looked up at the ceiling