Chapter 1.

*Note: I changed Y/n's parents to Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock just for a bit of extra spice*

Megan Pov.

The time and date were 7:40 am August 25th 2021 a date that would quite possibly change my life and other peoples lives forever. The day I met the infamousY/N Blanchett.

Megan: I rolled onto Colson (MGk) and landed my hand onto his chest tracing small circles with my fingertip making his piercing green eyes peak open whilst I looked up into them rather creepily 'Morning my lover' i whispered.

MGK: He ran his hand through his messy hair and looked down at me a small smile appearing on his face 'mhm morning' he muttered in his cute morning voice which was quickly overcast by his bad morning breath

Megan: 'ew you have stinky morning breath' i stated. He chuckled lowly and sat up, as a result, I sat up along with him.

MGK: He reached for his phone from the sideboard and looked at it wide-eyed then pivoted back to me 'and so do you sweetheart' he said with a cheeky undertone.

Megan: I sat up and put my reading glasses on to look at my calendar...hearing a giggle at the side of me I looked over and jabbed him in the stomach 'what do we have lined up for today?' i asked whilst he was still winded from the force.

MGK: he laughed and kissed my cheek 'well not much, except Y/n Blanchett is coming here for some voice tests with me' i turned to him wide-eyed being greeted by his signature smirk which graced his face.

Megan: 'Y/n Blanchett is coming here?' i asked knowing damn well what all the tabloids say about her.

*Y/n Blanchett has apparently slept with over 100 girls*

*Y/n Blanchett has been named the biggest player along with party girl*

*Y/n Blanchett is destined to have several relationships at the same time*

Just to name a few...

MGK: he nodded and showed me a picture of the two of them together 'Yes, remember I told you we are doing some songs together' i gasped involuntarily when I saw her eyes. 

I'm a sucker for eyes. I believe they can tell you everything you need to know about a person and trust me hers were perfect. They were a shade of grey I couldn't even describe...

Her hair was literally fuckable, if hair can be fuckable? not to mention she had a mix of Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock's facial structures.

A literal goddess.

Megan: 'oh yeah, well I need to go get ready then' i said trotting off into the bathroom and pulling out every single piece of makeup I had. I know I'm with Colson, but that doesn't mean I cant Doll myself up for a pretty girl.

MGK: I could hear him playing on a game on his phone whilst he shouted 'yeah she will be here in like half an hour' making me peek my head out from the bathroom door while brushing my teeth. I spit in the sink and looked out again...

Megan: 'well then, you need to get ready also' i shouted. He flinched and got up from the bed chucking his phone on the sofa in our room and walking towards the bathroom.

MGK: 'Yeah, yeah I'm up' he said and kissed me on the forehead. He then walked past me and went to turn the shower on.

I was fully ready before he was... meaning if Y/n happened to come while he was still "doing his fabulous hair" in his words then I would have to answer the door.

Not scary at all. Sense the Sarcasm.

I was scrolling through Instagram when a loud knock pummelled on the door.

MGK: 'Baby can you get the door, tell her I'll be down in 15' 15 FUCKING MINUTES COLSON?! how am I going to resist myself for 15 minutes?

I walked down the stair and answered the door. Then Froze.

she was wearing a leather jacket and oversized 90's like light blue ripped jeans with custom Nike air force 1's and to top it off she was wearing fucking sunglasses. LIKE RIP MY CLOTHES FROM MY BODY.

She smiled and pulled her sunglasses from her face revealing those eyes that had basically mesmerized me 20 minutes prior.

Y/N: She stuck her hand out 'Megan I'm assuming' i smiled and shook her hand, both of which were HUGE by the way.

Megan: 'That would be me' I said as she walked inside and turned back to me, she must be at least as tall as Colson, if not taller. I gazed into her eyes and a look of remembrance appeared on her expression.

Y/N: 'Oh how rude of me, Blanchett, Y/N Blanchett' she spoke with that half Australian accent that basically made my knees buckle at the sound of it. 

Just when I thought she couldn't get any more attractive,

Megan: I gazed at her then the floor unknowingly blurting out 'i know I love your music' a small smile played on her lips.

Y/N: 'you do?' she asked and reached for her phone which was ringing.

Megan: 'i do, very much in fact' i continued. She rubbed the back of her neck then looked down at her phone which sported a picture of a brunette supermodel (in a bikini) polaroid photo in her case. Typical.

Y/N: 'well thank you, it means a lot... can I just answer this quickly its my mum?' she asked. Which mum? They are both iconic, to be honest hot as well.

I nodded and she answered smiling at me as she said hi to her mum whom I'm assuming was Sandy because you would be able to hear Cate down the phone.

It was a good five minutes before she got off the call. I probably looked creepy because I was just stood watching her and studying her movements the entire time.

'Sorry about that my mum saw a news article that I've apparently got an STD and got scared' she said whilst laughing.

Megan: 'Well... do you?' she chuckled deeply and shook her head. I would love to hear that laugh whilst getting railed.

Y/N: 'Nah, fake news' she spoke with that fucking accent again...

Megan: 'Y/n can I ask you something?' she nodded her head and rubbed the back of her neck... I'm assuming she does that when nervous 

'is even half of what they say about you in the media true?' the grey-eyed girl looked at me wide-eyed...

OK NOW, I CAN SEE MYSELF ENJOYING WRITING... MIGHT EVEN DO ANOTHER CHAPTER RIGHT NOW, TO BE HONEST.

VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! ARE YOU ENJOYING IT YET?