Chapter 2.

Megan Pov.

Where were we? Oh yes...

The grey-eyed girl looked at me wide-eyed like a lost puppy then smiled slightly, almost in an attempt to hide her nervousness. 

Y/N: 'some, well most of it is, to be honest... why?' she asked and played around with the silver diamond cross necklace which graced her neck beautifully. Omg her neck is sexy... Focus Megan.

Megan: 'It's just... I read some of them and they j-just s-seem almost unbelievable' i stuttered. I never stutter.

Her grey eyes studied me carefully yet respectfully and kept their boundaries, not drifting anywhere they shouldn't be. This is weird because this is Y/n Blanchett we are talking about here.

Y/N: 'do I make you nervous Megan... Fox?' she asked stepping forward. My breath hitched and I looked down. She lifted my chin with her index finger and looked into my eyes as though she was hunting for something which was impossible to find.

Megan: 'no, me nervous ha, never' i said and stepped back walking towards the kitchen with her following again like a puppy.

Y/N: 'I'm pretty good at reading people, and I sense your lying with that statement' I grabbed some juice from the fridge and sat at the counter catching her glance.

Megan: 'You are good at reading people?' I asked. she nodded cockily.

the question I was about to ask would quite possibly be the biggest mistake I ever did make which led to the book you are reading right now... 'read me, tell me what you see in me' 

the tall girl licked her lips and sat opposite me, just furth enough away that it was still a respectful distance.

Y/N: 'hmmm...' she hummed lowly. That sound oh my lord. 'You act confident but there's a side of you that needs someone that makes you vulnerable with them' that statement made me realise this was a big mistake asking her this...

'your eyes tell me that you've been under stress... possibly family-related or work-related recently and you need a break' i nodded signifying for the girl to continue. 

'But overall I get a sense you're bored... I can't pinpoint what or who with, but the boredness is overtaking everything else' i took a sip of my juice processing all the truth she had just said in a matter of minutes.

Megan: 'how do you, Y/n Blanchett... do that?' i asked. She smirked knowing she had said something that must have been true.

Y/n: 'It's a gift' she said and licked her lips 'can I get some of that juice?' she questioned, her throat obviously dry from all the truths she had just conjured up from nowhere.

I nodded and passed her a glass and the jug of fresh orange juice, she smiled and placed her sunglasses on her head.

Megan: 'so, y/n do you have a significant other?' i asked, she swallowed what was in her mouth and placed the glass down,

Y/N: 'Do I look like I have a significant other?' she said with a grin appearing on her face.

Megan: I moved a little closer to her 'you don't look like the relationship type but I could be wrong' she bit her bottom lip, making my mind go to unholy places and nodded her head.

Y/N: 'Well Much to my mum's disappointment I don't have a partner at the moment, so I guess you could say I'm not the relationship type' her glance moved to my lips for a split second then focussed back on my eyes.

Megan: 'whys that?' i asked seeing her eyes dim.

Y/n: 'i guess I've just never found the right person... or I have and they haven't been available' she spoke. What does she mean they haven't been available? does she like married women?

Megan: 'what do you me-' i was cut off by Colson walking into the room resulting in me rolling my eyes and y/n sitting up.

MGK: 'Y/n hi, how you been?' he asked standing behind me and planting a kiss on my forehead.

Y/n: she nodded and did her signature smile girls swoon over 'Good, same old same old and you?' her grey eyes were no longer on me which ill say was a bit of a downer.

MGK: 'living life, you know how it is' she nodded and put her sunglasses in her jacket pocket.

'well... you ready to do this soundcheck?' the blonde-haired boy asked her, she smiled and looked at me for a split second before turning back to Colson.

Y/n: 'yes of course' she said.

Megan: I decided at that moment I would take any opportunity I could to see y/n's eyes for a little longer and without thinking asked 'can I watch?'

MGK: 'yeah of course you can baby... if Y/n's ok with that?' the tall girl's eyes widened. I must say when she does that she looks a lot like Sandra and less like Cate.

Y/n: 'ye-yeah that's fi-fine' she stuttered. Is she nervous?

MGK: 'ok cool' he stated and with that, we made our way into the recording studio and Colson was first up meaning Y/n was sat next to me. Her scent was amazing... I mean it would be she is sponsored by Armani and Calvin Klein. 

To my annoyance, she didn't even look at me once instead kept her eyes glued on her phone looking through Instagram.

y/n: once he had finished and had gone silent the younger girl looked up from her phone and smiled 'that was really good Colson' she said with a genuine undertone.

Megan: 'yes it was' I agreed whilst looking at Colson I could feel her gaze on me sending shivers down my spine at a million miles per hour.

Colson: 'im so out of my comfort zone with this song' I bowed my head and could feel y/n's gaze lifted from me making me turn to her. She chuckled lowly. That noise could have my life.

Y/n: 'that's all part of the fun' she said with a smirk and laughed lowly. 'oh? me' the girl spoke not making eye contact with me still

Colson: 'yes, you y/n' he said with a little laugh at the end.

The younger girl stepped up to the Mic and cleared her throat whilst running her hands through her hair which basically had me dropping at her feet.

Y/n:

Light it up, on the run
Let's make love tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try

'was that ok?' she asked after just performing in the sexiest voice I ever did hear.

She connected eyes with me and then broke the contact by coughing slightly.

Colson: 'perfect... ill just answer this' the younger boy said after his phone had begun ringing. he stepped out of the room leaving me with Y/n yet again... Just great.

SECOND CHAPTER BESTIES <3 

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN AND ARE YOU ENJOYING IT?