008

Y/n perspective
Cindy and I still managed to find a way out and so did Alice right after we saved Ziggy. Cindy really did shovel off her ex boyfriends head. After we all started crying Alice pulled out Sarah Fiers hand.
"I'm sorry about earlier I-" I give Alice a hug. I may not like, like her but I still love her as a friend and after we hug it out Cindy apologizes for when they were younger. Believe it or not they use to be bestfriends.
After balling our eyes out (even Ziggy was crying.)
"even badasses cry" I laugh and point at Ziggy still crying. We all laugh and huddle up.
"Let's do this."
"For Arnie, "
"For Gary,"
"For Tommy,"
"For Sarah Fier,"
" For Shadyside."
We all yell "For Shadyside!" Shocked I realize to end the curse we need to bury her hand with her body.
" We need to put her hand back to her body."
" Who's hand?" Ziggy asks.
"Sarah Fier." Alice hands Ziggy the hand and she goes into a trance.
"Ziggy?" her nose starts bleeding on the hand.
"I saw the witch. Sarah Fier." Ziggy was in complete shock.
"He's after you Ziggy. You're blood is on the hand they're after you. They're going to kill yo-" Before I can finish Tommy slashes Alice right in the chest. We run screaming sadly leaving Alice behind. Cindy still with the shovel in her hand.
We run to the tree to bury her hand and we start to dig.
"Cindy, can I talk to you."
"Yeah sure." Her face covered in blood.
" After this is all over I'm going to take you on a date and we're going to have a picnic, and i'll make you a cake that says I love you, and will get married and have the best life ever." I give her a kiss not knowing it would be the last one I would ever give her.
"Promise?"
"Promise."
"Now let's kill this son of a bitch." I grab onto
Cindys hand.
"I'll never let go" I whisper. Running towards us are all the killers. Ziggy runs While I hold Cindys hand. Cindy hits Tommy with a shovel but he's to strong and the axe hits her multiple times. There she is Cindy Berman laying dead on the ground.
"NO CINDY." I scream as I burst into tears. "I LOVE YOU." right then and there is when Ruby lane slashed the back of my neck causing me to fall and bleed out. Still holding Cindys hand.
"I love you.." I take my last breath as Ziggy slowly dies, that was the end of it. Not one Shadysider Lived that horrifying night. We never got to go on the date and get married. That was the last of us. That was it.
The sound of cop cars fill my ears as the sound slowly starts to fade. There lies the bodies of wonderful Shadysiders.
For Arnie,
For Joan,
For Jeremy,
For Alice,
For Ziggy,
For Tommy,
For Cindy,
For Sarah Fier,
All the others that died that night,
For the past deaths caused by these massacres,
For Me,
..For Shadyside...
————————————————————————
That's the story of Y/n L/n and Cindy berman.

The end.

DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT!? REQUEST MORE STORYS AND FOLLOW MY TIKOK@cindyberm4ngf