004

Y/n perspective
Cindys hands running through my hair. Her skin warm, I pull away. " Yes" I say happily with the biggest smile on my face. The creaking of the door startles Cindy and I.
" Woahh sweet. I'll break the news to Tommy." Joan smiles and gives me a thumbs up, rolling my eyes I grab Cindys hand and go to run out with her to find Alice.
" Wait!" Cindy goes back to grab her shirt. " Alright I'm ready." I grab her hand and run to the lake. In the corner of my eye one red headed girl was looking at us. Cindy being dragged behind from being so slow giggles and waves.
"Cindy!?"
————————————————————————
I pull Cindy over to the lake and jump right in.
Cindy takes of her shirt and jumps in. I throw Cindy in but she doesn't seem to come up. "Cindy!? CINDY WHERE ARE YOU!?" I start to cry while splashing around trying to find her. " Cindy please...cmon, I love you. Don't do this to me."
Startled I hear "Dang y/n in love with miss priss."
"Jeez Alice you scared the shit out of me! And shes not a priss! I-I love her.. and I'm finally happy but now I can't find her, and we were playing around and I threw her in and now I can't find her."
"Damn slow down y/n" Alice clutches her towel and points behind you. Something slowly swims closer to me, still far behind. I turn around to see Cindy.
" Cindy you scar-" Cindy interrupted me.
"I love you too y/n." Cindy swims closer and I lift her up and she kisses me once again. I've really fallen hard this time.
————————————————————————