005

Alice's perspective
My blood was boiling. My best friend dating my Ex bestfriend!? Something other than that was making Alice's blood boil but she couldn't admit it. After that she wouldn't talk to either of them for days until they meet each other in the woods face to face.
————————————————————————

A few days later
Y/n perspective
Something was wrong with Alice but I don't know what. Something was really pissing her off. But... those were the best days of my life, Living the best life with my girlfriend. Cindy fucking Berman. Until we met up in the woods with Alice and Arnie. I was bring Cindy to a date in the woods but bumped into miss pissy and her boyfriend.
————————————————————————
"Look who it is." Alice was starring me down. I really don't know what I did wrong. Next thing you know I really did fall for Cindy, no literally, I tripped on a rock and fell on top of her.
"Oops I'm so sorry,babe."
"Ooo you're calling me babe now." Cindy says with the cutest smirk. I was blushing. Hard. That's when I could see how mad Alice was. I grabbed Cindys hand to help her up and then she kissed me. Alice seemed so pissed. Then she ran. Arnie went after her then Cindy and I did. I can't believe that my bestfriend is falling for my girlfriend.

Or so I thought...

Then We caught up to Alice we realized she had found the witches cave. It's Sarah Fier.

"Look at this witchy shit." Alice admires it. "Alice can I talk to you for a-" Tommy walks in
"Cindy can I talk to you." My face turns red. Tommy scared the shit out of me.
"I'll be right back. babe." She says with the prettiest smile on her face. She walks out of the witches cave with Tommy and they talk so I thought it was time to confront Alice.