007

Y/n perspective
"Y/n YOURE SO FUCKING DUMB. I-I LOVE YOU." And that's when Cindy walked in. I was absolutely in shock, Cindy grabbed my hand furiously to leave. Ready to walk out we see the worse sight you could ever imagine. Axe. To.The. Head. It was Arnie's head. He had been sliced with and axe. I look and see Tommy covered with blood. Holding an axe.
"What the Fuck!" I say shocked and confused.
"RUN" Alice screamed. We run farther into the cave but grabs my leg and goes to chop my leg off.
"Y/n!" Cindy yells. Alice kicks a piece of the stone to make them fall which cause the axe to hit the stone instead of my leg.
" What the hell was that?!" I go over to Cindy and interlock my fingers and hers. I've never held anyone tighter. I absolutely love her I can't lose her to Tommy.

" It's Sarah Fier the witch. She cursing Shadysiders." That's when we saw the names
William Barker
Harry Rooker
Ruby Lane
       •••
Thomas Slater
" Those are the Shadyside Killers. We have to break the curse." Alice looks scared. Going to piss herself.
" Ziggy. I have to go get her. We need to find a way out."

" Let's go" I grab Cindys hand and we end up going in circles.
" Damn it!." The screams of Alice fill our ears. We run to find her and find her bone sticking out of her leg. I gag.
" Ew wtf!" I kick the rock away to she the sharp bone sticking out of her shin. Absolutely disgusting. Right above us is a vent. Maybe we can get through.
" Wait. I hear Ziggy.ZIGGY! DOWN HERE!"
I grip Cindys hand as Ziggy peaks through but startled by Gary one of the counselors then soon The Nightwing Killer.
Thomas Slater.
"RUN."
Gary's headless body falls down onto Alice. Screams fill the air as I push Gary's poor body off of Alice.
" Go. I'll catch up to you guys and, kill him, break the curse." I feel bad leaving Alice behind but it's for the better.