003

Y/n perspective
As Cindy takes off her polo I go in complete shock. Is she really going to change in front of me? She turns around to look at me but won't look me in the eye. I thought did i do something wrong?. "Hey y/n can you unbutton me?" "Oh yeah of course." I say with my voice light and shy. I go to unbutton but before I could get close enough she turns around.
————————————————————————
Cindys perspective
Does this feel normal, am I going to be a freak!? I should tell her...overwhelming amount of anxiety hit me. Am I really going to do this? What about Tommy?
————————————————————————
Y/n perspective
" Do you ever feel like you're crazy, or you get butterflies in your stomach?" Cindy looks like she is going to cry.
"Cindy. Have you not met me?" I chuckle.
"I know I'm with Tommy but I think I really like someone else... they probably don't feel the same about me but it's driving me insane. What should I do?" Cindy looked anxious. I question how bad did this person make her fall? Must be one lucky fella. Knowing that her heart has been stolen makes me go crazy.
   " I would say go for it. Who cares if they reject you. That would be one horrible person." I giggle. "Just I guess so what feels right?"
" Y/n I've never met anyone as dumb as you." She says with a smirk, still without her polo.
"Hey!-" Just like that before I can even finish my sentence I was kissing the one and only Cindy Berman.
————————————————————————

follow my tikok@cindyberm4ngf