002

Walking over to Alice as I get interrupted by
the flood of kids as the bus honks it's horn and quickly drives away. I notice one girl with nice red hair walk behind the rest of them. I wave to be nice but i get flipped off in return. "She seems bitchy-" before i can finish my sentence miss perfect with her perfect boyfriend Tommy or whatever his name is sneaks behind us. "She is, that's my sister Ziggy, total monster." "She can't be that bad. Just seems a little bitchy. It's not like you're not bitchy at anytime Berman.?" Cindy seems frustrated clenching her fists. Everyone starts to walk away to get lunch at the Mess Hall but Cindy and I are still there. "At least I have my polo." We both giggle.

I look at my converse full of dirt. Looking back up I lock eyes. Something about her gives me butterflies. She's just so perfect. She gives me one last smile as she turns around and heads for the Mess Hall.

"Yum this food looks so good.." I say sarcastically sitting at the table with Alice and Joan. The urge to eat is strong but this food looks disgusting, I can't eat it. "Hey y/n wanna meet me at nurse lanes at 8pm for something special?" Stupid Nick Goode everyone's favorite counselor, best kid in Sunnyvale worst kid in Shadyside, absolutely dick. I look up at him. " Yeah no i'm not into that stuff." "Cmon don't be a bitch." He whispers rubbing my shoulders then leading it down my chest. I stood up. " Good thing I didn't eat my food." I flip my tray onto his shirt. The ketchup from the french fries, and the mustard from my hotdog is smeared all over his shirt. "Fuck you Nick Goode. You Perv." I walk out of the Mess Hall to the Cabin.

Cindys perspective
Everyone laughing at Nick including me. Ziggy walks over to Tommy an I "Damn who is she?" She says leaning on the table. "That's y/n, she's my roommate.""She seems cool." Not paying attention to Ziggy I walk out of the Mess Hall to find y/n. Not knocking I walk into the in our Cabin Bathroom changing. "OH MY GOODNESS, IM SO SORRY." "Care to knock next time Berman?" I slam the door closed.
i'm so embarrassed right now worse than Nick in the Mess hall. Y/n walks out of the bathroom in a bathing suit. "Why are you in a bathing suit?"" I'm going to the lake?." " And you didn't ask me!?" " Didn't think miss perfect would want to hangout with me." Y/n smirks. " Could never pass hanging out with y/n." I say dramatically. I run and grab my bathing suit in the drawer."Wait-do you think we will get in trouble? I can't risk getting fired i need the money." I start to take my polo off to change. Something feels weird, like I feel nervous, like butterflies in my stomach. Am i really falling for y/n?