006

Y/n perspective
"Arnie can I talk to you real quick." I want to check if she's said anything to Arnie just to make sure.
"Sure."
"Has Alice said anything about Cindy?"
"No, why?"
"Just wondering." Meanwhile after our "great" talk I decided to go talk to Alice.
————————————————————————
"Alice calm down what's been up with you lately?" I walked in on Alice having a anger session.
" What did you say?! IM ABSOLUTELY FINE."
"I'm not dumb Alice. I know you like Cindy that's why you didn't want me to go near her when we were younger."
" That's not true .I hate the priss. I hate her even more. You and your perfect little girlfriend can go to hell." Alice seemed pretty pissed but also looked like she was going to burst into tears. I've barely seen Alice cry even though I've known her for years. Something was definitely wrong.

"Fuck you Alice." Now Im going to break loose on her
" You're such a Dick y/n and you're a moron. A fucking moron." Alice is starting to burst as I see a tear drip down her face.
"You're been the dick right now Alice!"
Alice and I were yelling so loud that Tommy and Cindy couldn't have a conversation so after "talking it out" they came back down but while Cindy was about to walk in Alice spit the truth.
————————————————————————
Arnie's perspective
" Tommy I heard what happened with nurse lane she's fucked up." I was waiting for a reply from Tommy but he was off in space. I could hear the sweat trickles down his face which was unusual , it had a weird smell not like normal sweat. The buzzing of a fly was pissing me off. I can't stand the sound. 
It's was awkward with Tommy so I moved. Something was off but I don't know what.
————————————————————————
Cindys perspective
Tommy looked uneasy so I brought him down to the cave. I could hear the girls arguing so after I had gone to check on them but something had got my attention.