~ Chapter Twenty-Two ~

"Olivia, your moms are here!" Rafael called out to his fiancée.

"I'll be down in a minute, " Olivia hollered back, placing her diamond studs in her ears.

Olivia excitedly finished getting ready before tugging on heels and gathering her stuff. Today was her first dress shopping experience and she was almost shaking with excitement.

"Okay, I'm ready, " Olivia smiled, rapidly coming over the stairs. 

"Slow down, " Rafael laughed, pulling Olivia into his arms.

"Let me go, " Olivia giggled as Rafael tickled her sides.

"Not so fast, " he smiled, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist before kissing her cheek, "you need the card."

"Baby, " Olivia smiled as Rafael held up the American Express.

"Nope, I don't want to hear any whining, just take the card, and while you're out treat your lovely dress picking party to lunch, okay?" 

"Rafa, " Olivia whined, taking the card knowing she wouldn't win the battle, "I love you."

"I love you too, baby, now have fun and find something beautiful."

Olivia laughed, joining her mothers in the kitchen, "you'd marry me if I showed up in thong, " Olivia giggled.

"Damn right I would, but I don't think Abuela would appreciate that much."

"I think you're right, " Serena laughed, pulling her daughter into a hug.

"I'll second that statement, " Debra smiled.

"You ladies have fun, " Rafael smiled, kissing Olivia once more.

"We will, " Olivia waved before getting into the elevator with her moms.

///

Olivia and her moms joined Stephanie, Lucia, and Rafael's sister, Camellia at Kleinfeld's. Olivia was nervous to shop at such a well-known bridal store in the heart of New York City, but she was also super excited to have so many choices.

"Are you nervous, Livvie?" Camellia questioned as the five of them stepped inside.

"A little bit, but at the same time I'm super excited, " Olivia smiled brightly.

"You're going to look gorgeous in whatever you pick out, Livvie, " Stephanie smiled, hooking her and Olivia's arms together.

"Thank you, Steph, " Olivia smiled as they stepped into the racks of dresses.

Olivia met her bridal consultant and made clear some of the things she wanted in her dress. Most of all she wanted something white and either sleeveless or complete strapless.

"When is your wedding?" The consultant questioned as Olivia started pawing through dresses.

"The first weekend in June, " Olivia smiled, as her sister and future sister-in-law went a little wild pulling out dresses.

"What a beautiful time of year, " the consultant smiled as Olivia ran her hand over a dress.

"Oh my goodness, " Olivia whispered, running her hand over the dress.

"Find something you really like?"

"Yeah, " Olivia smiled, pulling out a backless a-line dress with a 3D floral tulle skirt.

"Oh, Olivia, " Serena smiled, turning Debra to look at the dress.

"Now that's a wedding dress, " Debra mumbled in awe.