Chapter Nine

The light of Auroras laptop shines on her face as she stares at the screen, her friends faces looking back at her. "I'm telling you it wasn't in the book earlier. You all swear you didn't put it in?" The four teens on the screen nod their heads.

"It said your name specifically?" Cami asks for clarification, she nods and holds out the letter facing the camera.

"You don't know me but I know you, Aurora Finchley." Cyfrin reads out on the screen. "I mean unless there's another Aurora Finchley who moved rom California in this town, but I think this is for her."

"Whoever this person is already knows that Emily came to Aurora to help stop him." Scott states.

"And knows that we are involved." Elijah finishes his sentence.

"So what do we do now? He knows." Aurora pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs.

"Well I say we should try and stop this son of a bitch." Scott speaks up. "We can't let anymore people die."

"Scotts right, the more people who die the more chaos admits, the less chance we have."

"Then lets do this, we can meet up somewhere after school to talk about this."

"Or we could just skip school?" Elijah suggested, the rest of the teens look at him. "What I have a math test I didn't study for." He holds his hands up in surrender.

"We can't skip school 'Lijah." Cami shakes her head at him.

"Just an idea."

"Can we get back to the subject at hand please?" Aurora interrupts the duo. "None of us can stop a 500 year old witch."

"Warlock." Elijah interrupts quietly, Aurora shoots the boy a look."Shutting up now." He shuts his mouth.

"We can learn magic, I mean Aurora did that one spell." Scott voices.

"But she had to cut her hand." Cyfrin responds.

"Emily thought me to create magic you have to create a balance with nature, and to do that you have to draw blood." Aurora answers. "But I heard her say that the devils magic runs through the manor so you don't have to as much as you would anywhere else." A yawn interrupts the girl, a sheepish looking Elijah goes over the screen.

"Sorry."

"It's getting late, we should all turn in for the night." Scott suggests to his friends, reminding them that they all had school in the morning.

One by one they all bid goodnight and hang up until two remained.

"Hey." Aurora breaths out, looking at the boy on her screen.

"Hey Rora." He smiles at the girl.

"I bet when you said hi to me at your shop you had no idea all of this would happen." The girl pushes the hair that fell infront of her eyes behind her ear.

"Can say I did, but I'm happy it did." Cyfrin pauses. "Not the deaths but ya know." He strays off an awkward tone in his voice.

"Making friends?" She questions.

"Yeah friends, something like that." He answers. A silence admits from the two as they just look at each other through the screens, it wasn't uncomfortable but calming in the mist of everything going on around them.

"You're beautiful." Cyfrin blurts out whats on his mind, breaking the silence, his face goes red not meaning to say it.

"Uh thanks." Aurora responds a heat creeping its way up to her cheeks, "You're not too bad yourself Mr. Hart." She teases.