Frida looked at Heather. Her eyes were wider than normal and she was fiddling with her fingers again. She was clearly anxious about this.

Frida gave her a soft smile and leaned in. Heather, knowing what was happening, met her halfway. They shared a soft, short kiss, just enough for the people in the room to know they were together.

Heather pulled away first, her cheeks slightly pink and her breath a little heavier. Frida saw she had resumed picking at her fingers and she immediately covered her hands with her own.

Heather looked at Astrid again. Astrid stood there with wide eyes, and the scrawny one looked the same.

"Is that the secret?" Astrid asked while she pointed at them.

"Yeah," Heather said hesitantly as she looked down. Frida leaned her head on her shoulder to try and offer some sort of support.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Astrid asked again, irritation in her tone, but she also sounded sad. Or was it guilt?

"I was scared of what you would think. In the three years, we have been together, we haven't exactly gotten warm welcomes in the villages we visit. Most of them think of this as unnatural. I guess I was just scared of losing all of you," Heather concluded as she Played with Frida's fingers.

Frida smiled. She understood what Heather was saying and she was proud of her for saying it. She didn't exactly understand losing friends as she had never really had any friends before Heather and Heather had become her girlfriend.

"I wouldn't have judged you at all. I was genuinely concerned that you had some evil plan going on. Luckily you are just into women," Astrid said as she breathed out in relief.

"So will you tell us your real name now?" The scrawny Viking asked.

"No... stick," Frida said teasingly. Heather punched her in the gut and she fell back down on the bed while laughing.

"She likes to use nicknames," Heather said.

"That I do my heart," Frida responded.

"That is kind of cute," Astrid said.

"Thanks, blondie."

"Don't call me blondie."

"BG?"

"What is that?"

"Buff Gal."

"... Fine," Astrid said after a while.

"Good. Is it ok if I call you stick, scrawny?" Frida asked as she sat up in the bed again.

"I am the chief," the scrawny Viking said.

"Can I call you stick? Or...?" Frida asked not at all concerned that he was chief.

"My name is Hiccup," he said a little irritated.

"So can I call you *hic*?" She made a hiccuping sound.

Hiccup seemed defeated and nodded.

"Hey, guys!" Someone said in the door. In stepped a short man with black greasy hair and a small mustache. Frida immediately got a bad feeling about him.

"Hey Snotlout," Hiccup said.

Frida snorted and slapped her hand over her mouth. Heather gave her a look and she composed herself.

"So this is Rider," the short Viking said. "I am Snotlout Jorgenson, the best looking Viking on Berk and probably the entire world."

"Pleasure," Frida said as she tried not to laugh. 

"You give us nicknames but not him?" Astrid asked. 

"I am thinking BG," Frida said as she thought about a nickname for him. "How about Lille mann?" She asked while smiling.

"What does that mean?" Snotlout asked. 

"Nothing special," Frida said while smiling.

"Bet it means handsome," Snotlout whispered to Hiccup. "She prefers me over you, that is for sure."

"I am engaged!" Hiccup shouted.

"Don't be a sore loser, it doesn't look good on you," Snotlout said as he patted Hiccup's back. 

Hiccup looked to everyone in the room in a desperate attempt to get anyone's help. No one stepped in, of course.

"So m'lady, did it hurt when you fell from the sky?" Snotlout said as he came closer and held out his hand.

Frida stared at his hand which had the palm up as if for her to put her own hand on his. "No, but it sure was difficult to climb up out of that crack when the earth opened," she said as she high fives his hand.

He went a little pale but composed himself. "Well, then you must be the most beautiful demon of the underworld," he said as he backed away a little.

"I don't like him," Frida whispered to Heather.

"Don't worry, he won't do anything," she reassured her.

Frida looked around and saw the healer. "Can I leave?" She asked.

The healer furrowed her brow and went over to a little patch of sand. She began to scribble something and Hiccup translated.

"She says you can, but she doesn't want you going around Berk, at least not for another week," he said.

Frida smirked at Heather and wiggled her eyebrows. "What?" Heather asked.

"It won't take a month. Guess you were wrong," she said as she leaned back on her hands.

Heather smacked her arm with a fake pout on her face. "If we had stayed at our hideout, it would have taken you a month."

Frida put her hands up, knowing she wouldn't win this argument.

After a while, a few more people showed up. A big guy with a braided mustache, and two twins. The big guy seemed to be pretty cozy with Heather which made Frida slightly protective

Frida was beginning to get tired after a few exchanged words. Her eyes were starting to drop and she kept dropping her head on Heather's shoulder.

"You want to go to my hut and get some sleep?" Heather asked as she yawned.

"Please," Frida responded, her voice slurred with sleep.

"She could sleep in my hut, I don't mind," Snotlout said as he bit his lip.

"I'll pass," Frida said as she went to stand up. She immediately began to wabble as she was reminded she did not have her metal leg.

Heather was quick to stand by her side and help her stand.

"How did you lose your leg?" The Viking she now knew as Fishlegs asked.

"That is a story for a time when I am awake," Frida said as she began to jump out of the hut. When she was outside, she was met with ferocious sniffing, happy licks, and happy dragon noises.

"Bud, I am tired, can we take this tomorrow?" She said as her dragon continued to pounce.

He eventually calmed down and both Heather and Frida climbed on top of Windshear.

"We will talk to you all tomorrow, ok?" Heather said. They all nodded and Windshear flew them to the hut.

A/N: Sooo... 77 reads! Thanks!! Never thought I would get that many, I hoped, but never thought it would happen.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and as always, comments, votes, and criticism are appreciated.
Drink some water and eat some snacks if you haven't yet. Do something you want to do every once in a while and go out with your friends (if you want to).
Remember that there is at least one person that appreciates you if you think no one does.
Take care. Have a blessed day/night/evening.
Love you all so much!!!!!❤❤