"Mam, I am calling 911" Roger dialed number.

"Swara, doctor is here on the call" Julia hand overed phone.

"No, she is not responding. I am shaking her but" Swara replied on call, "Yes Roger has called 911 they are on the way"

Swara got few initial instructions over call. As per them she checked Granny's medicines and took out one tablet as suggested by doctor and forcibly pushed inside Granny's mouth.

In meantime ambulance came with the help of paramedic staff, they took Granny to hospital.

"Roger did you able to find Sir?" Doctors had already taken charge of Granny shifting her in ICCU with required medical help.

"Yes Mam, he would be here in any moment. I have informed him about Mrs. Maheshwari Mam, through gaurds."

They both were sitting outside of ICCU unit.

"Excuse me, we need to complete some formalities. May I know what your relationship with patient?" assistant doctor asked Swara.

Swara became tongue tide, she passed quick glance at Roger for answer, but his condition was also same.

"I am her grandson" Sanskar's voice made Swara and Roger turned towards him.

"How is she?" he asked gulping hard.

"We are doing her MRI scan and other tests." Assistant doctor gave brief idea about Granny's treatment and condition.

"She will be fine right?" Sanskar asked with unsurety. His heart was racing with marathon speed.

"Let's wait for her reports" Sanskar slumped down on nearby chair.

'Shit why did I left her alone. It's all my mistake. I should have controlled in front of her.'

Swara felt pang in her heart looking at lost Sanskar. With dishevelled, hairs, swollen eyes, and dropped shoulder he was looking like a person who had lost every battle of his life.

"She will be fine" Sanskar mumbled, shaking his head to convince himself.

"She will be fine."

"She will be fine" he was making himself belief by repeating his own words.

Swara had first time seen him broken state, he was shivering with fear. He was continuously tapping his one foot while tightly joining his hands which were enough to know about his anxiety. His eyes were filled with tears, but he was pushing them back by blinking.

Swara took a seat beside him with glass of water.

"Granny will be fine" her soothing voice broke Sanskar's trance.

He turned to look at her with open mouth and hope filled eyes.

"She will be fine" it was almost a question this time.

"Granny will be fine." She nodded her head and forwarded water glass.

Sanskar took glass and drank water in one gulp.

Swara kept on staring at his tormented face. This moment she realised; how much he was emotionally dependent on Granny. She was his world.

Unknowingly, her hand moved towards his other arm to touch them for passing assurance.

He felt her soft assured touch. He held her palm intervening their fingers.

Swara felt his tight hold on her palm. She squeezed his passing some strength and showing her unsaid support.