Now, as you sat on the empty couch of the hospital, your brain did a marathon of thoughts. You felt guilty because somewhere inside you knew it was your fault. From keeping your past a secret to hiding those text messages from them. Heck! It was always you! From day one till now, it has always been you but why the hell didn't anyone blame you for that? You couldn't understand that why the ones' who's brother almost died because of you are nowhere in sight. Is it because they hate to even look at you now for what you did?

Sitting on the hospital bench you body was swinging from front to back repeatedly, a sign of your panic attack. You were afraid of their reaction, it's true, but at least something will always be better than nothing. They can yell at you, hate you for what you did, call you names but they just can't leave you now, not when you have invested your feelings in them. You aren't strong enough to lose your family for 3rd time.

"I'm sorry, so so so sorry. P-please just don't l-leave me... P-please just–"

"Eunjae... " Your already fast beating heart picked up more pace as the familiar voice entered your ears.

Even after the repeated calls you just sat there, repeating the negative thoughts to your panicked from. You were scared to face them, hear what they have to say after your actions. They'll hate, you were sure of it.

You remained glued to the bench, your body denying all your orders to run into his arms. You couldn't even muster the courage to look up to them. You felt someone sitting besides you and trying to snap you out of your thoughts but you just stayed there, crying out.

"Eunjae... Please talk to use." You recognised the voice as that of Namjoon who was now crouched down in front of you.

He waited for your response, his ash brown hiar falling over his hooded eyes as he stared directly at you. He hesitantly raised his arms and enveloped you into his embrace, patting your back and making you let out all that you stored inside your heart. Your cries were painful and that made the other members' eyes glisten too.

"You scared us!" His raspy voice reached your ears but you didn't mind looking at him, showing him your vulnerable side though he has already seen it plenty of time. He spoke again between your muffled cries."We were scared to death Jae-ah! Please don't let this happen again."

"I-I... J-Jungkook is... "

"Shh... We know. The officer told us whatever happened." He pulled you from his embrace and made you face him, his lips tugging into a slight smile as his hands caressed your wet cheeks. You swore you saw him holding back his tears so that he won't fall apart. "It's fine... Don't cry Eunjae. You know it hurts us right? Please don't cry."

"Namjoon, I'm sorry."

"No no no Eunjae! Drop it, it wasn't your fault."

"He's right." A new yet familiar voice reached your ears as you looked beside you to meet a pair of dark brown eyes, ready to let out tears any moment. "It wasn't your fault so don't you dare say sorry." Jimin pulled you into a hug and rested his head over yours, his silent tears falling off his eyes and meeting your skin.

"Jimin... " That's all that were able to say, your voice getting dried from all the crying and guilt. He didn't ask or say anything, just letting in the warmth and relief of you in his arms sink in.