Random shot: Your presence...

Hai.. Friends...

Ok let's start without wasting any second..

From that day Bani starts trying to make Veer a good guy. At beginning it was a difficult task for Bani. But she didn't give up.

For this mission they shifted to a new house. Bani's father and Veer's parents agreed it.
*They already decided their marriage secretly.

VB's house.

Night.

Veer's room.

Bani and Veer is doing assignments. Veer is not interested in that. But he has to do that. Bani is constantly working on her assignment.

B: Veer are you done... ?

V: No..

B: Then do it.. We don't have much time.

After 15 minutes Bani completed her work.

Bani raised her head and looked at him, who is continuously staring at her with a naughty smirk.

B: Irada kya hai Veer ji..?

V: Kuch nahi.. Bas..

B: Bas?

Veer gets up from the chair and moves towards Bani.

Bani gets up from her chair seeing him.

V: Bas.. Tumhe aise dekhte rahoon..

B: Aww...

Veer moved towards and Bani moved backwards. Atlast she collided with the table. Veer smirked seeing this.
Bani became nervous thinking about what is going to happen in her life after few seconds.

Veer reached near her and stands in front of her. Veer moved his towards her head. An awkward silence is there. Bani leaned backwards. Bani tweaks a pen holder and it fell down. Silence break.

Bani startles for one second. But Veer is unaffected by this. Veer moved towards her slowly. Bani gulped. Sweat buds are formed in her body. She starts breathing heavily.

As their proximity increase, their sexual tension also increase. Bani closed her eyes and gets ready to kiss him. Veer slowly pecked on her lips. And moves backwards.

Bani is surprised. She expected a passionate kiss. Bani opened her eyes and saw Veer who is laughing at her.

Bani became angry and left the room.

Days passed. Bani slowly changed him. Veer is a good boy in front of her.

One day, night.

Vani's house.

Kitchen.

Bani and Veer is working in the kitchen. Bani takes some flour and applied on his cheeks. Veer gets annoyed and removed it using his hand. Banni gets naughty and she did the same thing again.

V: Baniii....

Bani starts running. Veer follows her. But Veer catched her and takes her to kitchen.

B: Chodo... Veer...

V: Nahi....

Veer dugged her face in the flour. And takes back. Bani's face is fully covered with flour. Veer starts laughing.

Bani cupped his head and rubbed her head with his. Now Veer's face is also covered with flour.

And Bani takes the bowl and throws the flour on him. And Bani starts laughing. Veer suddenly hugged her. Bani gets shocked. She lost her balance and they fell on the floor together.

Bani closed her eyes tightly. But Veer already covered her head's back with his hands.

Bani opened her eyes and saw Veer close to her face. Bani stared at him and smiled.

Veer is also staring at her. He tucked her hair back. Bani locked her arms hugging him.

Veer smashed his lips to hers. At first Bani gets shocked,but she responded to the kiss with passion.

Kitchen filled with kissing sounds. After their kissing session they gets up from the floor. And go to their respective rooms to take bath.

Days passed,

They gave their exams perfectly. Now Bani is happy that she got back hr old Veer.

Vani's house.

B: Finally.. You are changed(She sighed)

V: Do ypu remember the condition?

B: Yes.. Then tell me ehat you want..?

V: I want.... I want.. Your bb.. Body...

Bani is shocked, she didn't expect reply like this.

B:🥺 Vee....

V: Let me complete Bani... If I didn't change, i would definitely ask ypu fpr this... But..

B: But?

V: Now I am changed.. I don't want your body.. I want your.. (He points her heart) heart.. Your love..

Bani gets emotional and hugged him.

V: I love you... (He whispered in his ears)

B: I love you too... (Bani whispered in his ears and blushed)

Veer😳. Veer broke the hug.

V: What did you say?

B: I love you....

V: Really?

*Veer didn't expect that she loves him.

B: Yes.. I fell in love with you when you saved from that bully boy.

Veer chuckled.

B: Veer I want to be with you..Forever I want to be your perfect half.. Will you marry me? Will you allow me to be mother of your children?

Veer nodded his head. And they had passionate kiss, with full of love.

They inform their parents about their relationship. Their parents surprised them with the wedding plan. Both(Vni and Parents) get happy.

Wedding 🌃.

Bani is waiting for her hubby. Veer entered in the room after a long time. Bani gets up from the bed seeing him.

Veer slowly lifted her veil. Bani is blushing.

V: Bani this shyness not suits you..

B: Hm...

Veer took a packet from the wardrobe and gives to her.

B: Yeh kya hai?

V: Open it..

Bani opened the packet and blushed more.
Its a night suit.

V: Go and wear this..

B: Muhje sharam aa raha hai..

V: I am your husband Bani.. Go and wear this.. Don't waste time.. I am waiting to hear your moans..😉.

Bani hits on his chest and rushed into the bathroom. Veer laughed at her.

They consummated their marriage. They became one soul on that day..

The end..

How was the chapter? I know it was quite boring.. Anyway comment your opinions and reviews.