Random shot - Without you 👨‍🦰💔👩‍🦰 4

Days passed.
It has been 1 month after their separation.
Bani's father is trying to make the divorce proceedings fast. He met the advocate and did the things.

Bani starts feeling some guilty. She wants to meet Veer. She gained courage and called him.

Veer is in office. He is working like a robot. No happiness on his face. Suddenly he gets a call. He doesn't want to pick it. But he checked once.
He looked the ID and became happy.
He picked up it without wasting any second.

V: Hello.. Bani.. (excited)

B: Hello... I want to meet you.. Are you free now?

V: Yeah... Tell me the spot..

B: Our.... No.. Your flat.

V: Come fast swee....

Bani cuts the call. Veer felt sad, but he is excited to see her. He rushed to his flat.

He reached there and  freshened up. He made a juice for her.

Ting tong.

Veer opened the door and smiled.

Bani entered in. She sat on the sofa. Veer came there with juice. Its Bani's favourite juice.

B: Thank you...

Veer gave the glass to her and Bani takes one sip.

Veer sat opposite to her. Bani cleared her throat.

B: I don't know how to start..... I think there are so many things we both should have clarity.

V: Hmm.. I have to reveal one thing to you.

B: What?

V: First, you...

B: Well, what relationship you have with your Boss? Any secret...

V: No Bani... Aise kuch nahi hai... She is like my sister..

B: sister.. 😏

V: Yes she is my childhood friend, her father is our family friend. We know each other from our school days. After her graduation she went to London.

B: Ok.. I believe it.. Then where did you go with her in the name of meetings?

Veer looked at her with confused face.

B: I know you didn't go to the meetings.

V: Yes that's true..

B: The where were you with her?

V: That's what I have to reveal..

V: After she went to London, she got a friend there. He was a cop there. His name is Arjith sharma..

Bani is shocked by hearing the name.

V: Yes Bani.. Your brother.. They became close and they fell in love. One night she called me and informed  me about her pregnancy.

B: Pregnancy?

V: Yes.. I went to London then. They got married with the help of one of my friends there..

Bani is numb..

B: Then what about their child?

V: Let me complete Bani... And before her delivery Arjit had an accident and  he died.

Bani starts crying thinking about her brother.

V: It was a shock for Roshini. It affected her child badly. Its a boy but.. their child is mentally not stable..