You are mine 12

Hai friends, I know it will take some more time to get 🎯 complete. But I am updating before it.

Let's move on to the story..

Next day.

Bani went back to office. She tried to call Veer, but he didn't pick the call.
Bani got sad.

Bani went to office. She saw Veer's friends talking about something. Bani avoided them and went towards MD's cabin.

But Kavya called her.

K: Bani..

Bani turned and smiled. She moved towards them.

K: What happened to you? Why are you avoiding us?

B: No nothing.. I was in hurry.

Selena noticed a letter in Bani's hand.

S: What's that?

B: Oh.. This? Its a letter to MD. Do you know where is Veer? I tried him many times, but no response..

N: He is in his house, He took leave for one week.

B: Oh.. 😯.

K: Didn't he tell you?

B: No.. 😔.

P: He is going to get engaged, next month.

Bani's heart broken. She wants to cry louder, but she controlled.

B: Really?

P: Haan..

Bani controlled her tears and gained the courage to talk further.

B: See you guys..

Natasha felt something wrong with Bani.

N: Bani.. We thought there were something between you and Veer. Is there anything between you both?

B: No...nothing there.. Ok..bye..

Bani turned and wiped her tears. She headed towards MD's cabin.

After one week.

Bani went to her house with all her things. Veer came back and took his things and shifted to another flat. Because his parents told him to shift from that flat.

After one month.

Veer got engaged with Sreya. Veer tried a lot to contact with Bani, nothing happened. Veer promoted to the position of General manager.

London.

Bani is in her new world. Bani resigned from that company and she joined in an another company. She is working as the PA of Emma smith, owner of "Blue chic".

Slowly she stepped into the modeling she was insisted by her boss. Slowly Bani starts forgetting her past.

After two months, its Veer's wedding with sreya.

Somehow Bani got to know about his marriage. On that day Bani went to a church there.

Church.

Bani's dress