Random shot: Falling for her 2

Hai friends, 🎯 completed within one day.

Ok let's start.

Morning.

Two nakes souls are hugging each other. Blanket is covered upon their chest. Sunrays peeped into the room. Veer moved to other side.

Bani's hair is messed. Her lips stick is smudged. Her lips are swollen due to the continuous sucking and biting of Veer.

At door.

Tapish and Meera came to there. Meera is blushing, because Tapish is teasing her about the hickey on her neck. She covered it with her hair.

M: Tapish Tum bhi na..

T: Jaldi Veer ko ek chotu ko dena hai mujhe. He will get more responsible when he becomes a chachu.

(Tapish laughed) Meera hits on his chest.

Meera opened the door using spare key. They entered in.

Meera is about to goto her room. But Tapish called her.

T: Yeh kiska hai? Tunhari hai?

Tapish pointed a ladies bag.

M: No.. Shayad Bani ki hogi.

T: Bani's?

M: Maybe she forgot it. Leave it. I am tired. I want to take a nap.

Meera went upstairs. She is passing through the passage. And saw Veer's room's is slightly opened.

Meera feels something wrong. She decided to check.

Veer's room.

Bani is wake up now. She is slowly opening her eyes. This time Meera entered in and screamed.

Due to her screaming Bani jerked up from the bed. Blanket falls off from her body.
M/B:😳😳
Meera became nervous.

M: Cover yourself.

Bani came into reality and covered herself.
Veer's sleep is also got disturbed. He also opened her eyes and saw Meera standing at the door with blood shooting eyes. He turned his face and saw Bani.

He covered his bare chest with hands.

This time Tapish came hearing Meera's scream.

T: Meera what happened...?

He rushed towards there. Tapish entered in the room. And saw Veer and Bani who are under a single blanket. Tapish turned his head.

M: Come down within 5 minutes..

Meera shuted the door and they went downstairs.

Bani is nervous. She covered her body full in the blanket. But due to this process Veer lost the blanket.

Bani saw his naked body.
B:😳🙈. Wear something..

Veer took a towel from the stand and wrapped around his waist.

Bani sat on the bed and starts crying.

B: Humara beech sab kuch...

V: Hua hai...(Veer said in a cool tone)

Bani gave him an impossible look.

B: But how? I was not in my sense. I can't remember anything.. Why... Why.... Oh God...
(She starts crying)

Veer smirked seeing her tears.

V: Chalo.. Jo hona tha woh hua.. Ab jaake fresh ho jao...

Bani glared at him.